These Walls Begin To Cave In

-Oli's POV-

I woke up on the sofa, surrounded by glass bottles, one of which was smashed and broken on the floor. What was that all about?

People were spread out, asleep on the floor. What the fuck?

Ashley is here? Ugh. Who was that red haired bird next to him? Another girl probably.

I yawned loudly, and proceeded to sit up. Ouch. My head. How much did I drink last night? I don't remember anything at all.

After carefully tiptoeing around the broken glass, I made it to the bathroom.

I pulled out the tub of paracetamol and took two out, then picked up a random glass and filled it with water.

I swallowed the tablets and put the tub back in the cupboard.

After that, I walked to my bedroom. I was still wearing last nights clothes, that was kinda gross.

I picked out a drop dead shirt, and another pair of ripped jeans, then walked back to the bathroom. Shower.

*

''Good... Morning?'' I raised an eyebrow at Jona who was sitting at the kitchen table, nose all bloodied up. He stayed silent and carried on reading his newspaper.

''Jona'' I said a little loudly. He sighed deeply. ''What?''

''What's up with your nose?'' I held in a laugh. It looked kinda gross.

''Very funny'' He said sarcastically, now looking up from the paper. ''But then again, you were so drunk, I don't expect you to remember.''

''I...''

''Yes. YOU... did...'' He gestured to his nose. ''This''

''W-Why?''

''Drunken arguments? I have no clue. You just got very overprotective of Tex, and she didn't like it.''

Tex. Where is she?

I looked at Jona, filled with guilt and sighed.

''Mate, I'm really sorry about your nose, I-''

''Relax'' He laughed. ''It was only a little punch, it looks worse than it is. You should be more worried about Tex''

''Has she gone?''

He nodded.

''She left about half an hour ago, she had to get back to Ven, cos the guys are going band practise.'' He trailed off. ''Anyway, she seemed a little.... Pissed to say the least.''

''I'm going round there.'' I said quickly, grabbing my coat.

''Do you really think that's the best idea?''

''Well, yea.'' I shrugged. ''I need to see if she's okay.''

Authors Note:

I changed this chapter a lot, cos I didn't like the original! Hope you guys like it!

Xo