Andy shouldn't cook.

[Tex's POV]

OloberSyko. Me and my girl @HelloTexxy are gonna be at the Drop Dead new store opening, in Los Angeles. Starts at 5pm.

Come say hi! 

HelloTexxy. @OloberSyko should be fun baaabyyyy!

OloberSyko. @HelloTexxy Yuppp<3!

Oli finished putting the last hoodie on the mannequin and then stepped backwards to admire his hard work. 

The store looked amazing, leopard print floor.. and the walls were covered in the Drop Dead logo, the cat with it's brains hanging out.

All the latest clothing that he designed were either folded on the white, leather shelves, on the mannequins or hung up on coat hangers.. There was a wall

covered in people modelling Drop Dead. There was a lifesize photo of the BVB boys and BMTH modelling the boys section.. the boys clothes

were on that wall. 

A lifesize photo of me and the girls are gonna be put up on the other wall after I've had the baby. I can't wait to be photographed.

''What do you think?'' He asked, coming over to me. 

''I love it!'' 

''I'm so excited'' He smiled, checking his phone.

---------------------------

''OMG. Tex. It's sooo nice to meet you'' An older female fan squealed. 

''Aw, thank you.'' I smiled. ''You want anything signing?''

''Could you sign my Drop Dead bag please?'' She asked. I nodded. 

''Sure thing!'' I took the bag from her, signed my name carefully and passed it back. 

''Thank you''

''Thanks for coming''

Oli and I met loads of people, and hung out with them! The opening of the new Drop Dead store was a success..

Now it was time to go back home and eat. Me, Oli and the boys are going to the midnight screening of the new Halloween, later on!

So excited.

------------------------------

''Andy's cooking'' Jake said, rolling his eyes. 

''What?!'' Oli gasped.

''I said, Andy's c-'' Jake began. 

''I know what you said. but woah, I thought we agreed that he couldn't cook?'' Oli interrupted.

''Eh. He doesn't listen'' I added. 

Thinking back to the time when Andy cooked us a meal last week.. I wouldn't mind, but he didn't even cook anything edible.

He made leather pie with gravy.. what the heck. CC chocked on it and Ash puked everywhere.. So gross. 

I wonder what he's cooking tonight. 

I dread to think.

''Dinner is ready, guys!'' Andy beamed, walking into the living room. He had a studded apron on and a studded chef hat. 

Jinxx burst out laughing whilst Sammi tried to contain her laughter.. they always laugh at Andy's apron.

''Awesome!!!'' CC smiled, scrambing up from the sofa. ''I hope it's as good as leather pie''

''It's better!'' Andy grinned, leaving the room with CC.

CC loves Andy's cooking.. even though he chokes on it. 

Me and the boys decided that we should give the vile food a try.. you never know, he might of got better at cooking. HA.

''Where's Ash?'' Sammi asked, once we were all sat around the kitchen table. 

''He's with his ladyfriend!'' Jake winked. 

''What, that quick? His girlfriend only just died...'' Jinxx trailed off...

''He moves on so quick'' CC nodded in agreement. 

''No, they're not dating.. but I'm pretty sure he likes her!'' Jake replied.

''Who?'' I asked.

''Isobel. Our new merch girl'' Jake replied as he straightened his shirt.

''Rad!'' CC smiled.

''Soooo.. who's ready to have the greatest meal of your lifes?'' Andy asked. 

We all groaned under our breath, but nodded politely.

He opened the pan and unveiled his newest creation. 

I stared in horror, my stomach tied into knots. 

''Paper and stud burgers, with a side helping of pig placenta'' Andy said proudly. 

I could feel puke coming up my throat. So gross. 

We all exchanged glances, except for CC.. he already dug into the paper and stud burger, he actually looked like he was enjoying it.

''Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy'' Ash trailed off, walking into the kitchen.. He piled the placenta onto a plate and ate a big spoonful of it. 

Sammi giggled. 

Ash's face turned into a scowl, as he threw the plate on the table. 

''What the fuck is this?''

''Andy cooked....'' I replied.  ''Pig placenta''

He ran to the toilet.

Jake and Jinxx burst into fits of laughter.