It's Friday, Friday.

-Tex's POV-

''Its Friday, Friday... Gotta get down on Friday'' Andy sang loudly, bursting into my room.

I groaned loudly and threw a pillow at him, then went back under the covers and cuddled next to a sleeping Ven.

He slowly pulled the covers back. ''Partying.. Partying, yeah. FUN FUN FUN FUN'' He yelled, a huge grin upon his face.

I watched him as he opened the curtains, then threw another pillow at him, full blast. How does he even know the lyrics..

''Why are you singing that song, and WHY are you bursting into my room so early?!''

He rubbed his head from where the pillow hit him, and grinned even wider, if that was possible.

''I'm baking cakes for my party.'' He told me, as I followed him out of the room, closing the door slowly. I'll let Ven sleep in a few hours longer.

As soon as I walked into the living room area, I spied Oli sat on the sofa, playing the Xbox with Jake.

He looked good as usual. Dressed in a grey v neck, jeans, and tennis shoes. He also wore a hat, as usual... Today, he was wearing my favourite one.. The royal blue and white SnapBack.

But what was he doing here...

''What party, Andy?'' I frowned, walking towards my brother, whom was decorating a sponge cake in black paste of some sort. He noticed me looking.

''That's burnt toast, blended with liquorice and water.'' He smiled. ''And my batman party of course.''

My brother ladies and gentlemen, the greatest cook in the world. -sarcasm-

''I'm not even gonna ask....''

He shrugged and began cutting out the batman symbol of his cake.

I was just about to walk back to my bedroom, when Oli called my name.

I mentally sighed.

I looked a state, so early in the morning.

''Yes?''

He pulled me into the studio, and closed the door behind him.

''I have a little surprise for you babe. Come by my tourbus in about 2 hours, okay?''

''Oli-''

''Trust me, you'll love it.'' He smiled, placing a tattooed finger on my lips. He left a few moments later, leaving me stood in the studio alone, wondering what the heck this 'surprise' was.