I love my daughter.

[Tex's POV]

*1 year later*

I watched from the front door, as the adorable, dark haired, blue eyed, two year old girl strolled up the garden path, her Hello Kitty bag in one hand, her father holding her other hand. She was wearing a white dotted blouse, black skirt, with knee high white socks, and black baby vans. Her dark, long wavy hair was scraped back into a low ponytail. She looked adorable.

Her father, was tall, skinnier than the last time I saw him, and tattooed on almost every visible part of his body. He had a long black vest on, which had cosmic purple and blue stars all over. He had white ripped jeans on, and a pair of black velvet pumps. His hair was much shorter than I remember, it looked like it was almost shaved.

''Mommy'' She squealed, once she noticed me stood there.

''Ven Ven'' I smiled, getting onto my knees, she ran into my arms, and wrapped her little arms around my neck.

''Mommy missed you so much'' I said softly, stroking her curls.

She looked up at me and smiled, my little girl is so beautiful.

She's been in London, UK with Oli for the past month, he wanted to take her to see his hometown. She spent her 2nd Birthday there. I had objections at first, but he is her dad.

''Did you have a nice time, baby?'' I asked, standing up with her in my arms.

She nodded, and rested her head on my shoulder.

''She absolutely loved it!'' Oli smiled, stroking her cheek. ''She's knackered after that long flight though''

''Good to hear. I'll let her have a nap. What did you do for her birthday?'' I asked curiously.

Oli smiled again.

''We took her to Wacky Warehouse, then had a meal, then took her to a children's club at night. She loved it.''

''We?''

''Oh... Me and Amanda.'' He shifted awkwardly.

Oh, I've heard of her. They were together for years and years, but broke up. I guess they're back together again. He's been with her even longer than he was with Katia.

''Great! I'm happy that you've moved on.'' I replied, genuinely.

He nodded.

''How's life?''

I hesitated. Bad? Awful? Assuming he was talking about my lovelife.

''Oh, y'know. A few dates here and there.'' I shrugged.

He smiled sadly.

''I'm sorry we didn't work out, and I'm sorry for saying such nasty things to you in the past. I hope we can still be friends''

I don't think so, but I nodded anyway.

''I better lay her down, she's fell asleep.'' I chuckled.

He laughed softly, and kissed her cheek.

''These are all her presents'' He said, showing me a huge bag.

Wow.

''Thank you.''

''Would you like me to take her bag, and presents inside?'' I nodded gratefully, and walked inside, and up the stairs to my room, and lay my princess on the bed. ''I love you'' I whispered, kissing her hair.

After slowly shutting the bedroom door, I walked down two steps, and locked the child safety gate behind me, so that she couldn't get down the stairs by herself, she fall.

As I got downstairs, I saw that Oli was talking to Jake on the sofas.

He sat up when he saw me.

''I best be off'' He smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.

Jake frowned.

''You don't have to go yet, man.''

''I do.'' He laughed. ''Amanda wants me to drive her to her photoshoot, she'd kill me if she's late''

Jake laughed.

''Women'' He muttered. ''So demanding, but gotta love them''

Ella didn't seem demanding. I liked Ella.

''I get how ya feel'' Oli chuckled. ''Bye Jake, Bye Tex'' He waved, walking out of the front door.

* * * * *

This past year has been both good and bad.

Good; Andy proposed to Juliet, and they had a Winter Wonderland wedding. I've never ever saw him as happy as this. She's the one for him! They're currently looking at houses, cos they want to start a life of their own, and maybe they're thinking of having kids. Who knows. Sammi and Jinxx got married too, two weeks before Andy and Juliet did.

Both weddings were beautiful. Juliet visits all the time, and I really like her, we've gone on multiple shopping sprees, and had a lot of nights out. She's certainly one of my best friends, along with Sammi. Ella is lovely too, but she doesn't really come her very much, since her and Jake like to go on holidays together all the time, so I only see her when she stays the night.

Bad; Ashley is still waiting for his love, Isobel. She's coming home in two weeks apparently.

Ash has... Changed. So much.. He's hardly happy anymore, he's kinda let himself go. His hair has got very long, and shaven side bit has grown out, he's grown a beard, and has got ridiculously skinny.

I'm still lonely, I haven't found my one, yet.

Oh, my hair has grown so much.. It's as long as my waist now, and dyed jet black. I love it so much. Andy grew out his too, he now has hair which is just past his nipples, and he has the blonde bit back.

CC is single, him and stephy broke up ages ago. I guess they grew apart.

I hope this year brings something good.