Reunion?

-Tex's POV-

''JONA!'' I squealed, hugging my best friend tightly.

This was my surprise from Oli, and to be honest, I couldn't be more happier. I haven't seen Jona in months and months. So great to see him again.

''So, how long you here for?'' I asked, laying my head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm securely around my waist and smiled.

''A couple weeks darling!'' He replied. ''It really is amazing to see you again... I've missed you''

Awe, only two weeks?

I moved in closer to him and sighed in content.. He still smells the same, of vanilla and pineapples. It comforted me.

''I've missed you more''

Oli watched us, a smile on his face. He was doing his hair in the mirror, but kept looking back at us every once in a while.

After about an hour, Jona decided to go and do some grocery shopping, since all the stuff on their tourbus isn't vegan friendly.

Which left me alone with Oli.

''Thanks for that Oli... That's just what I needed..'' I smiled, sitting on the sofa.

''No need to thank me, babe. I know how happy he makes you...''

''Yep...''

''Even if I'm not the reason behind your happiness, I'm glad Jona is.''

''Wait... You th-''

''OLI'' Lee's voice loudly interrupted. He ran into the tourbus, a frantic expression on his face. ''KATIA IS HURT''

Oli froze, and looked at Lee in horror. ''What?!''

''She wanted to sit on the roof of the greenhouse, so she climbed up... And fell through it.''

''Why would you fucking let her do that? She was drunk... I told you to look after her.. FUCK.'' Oli yelled, pushing Lee out of the way.

Lee muttered something, and followed Oli off the bus.

I sighed deeply. Oli thought I liked Jona romantically? He couldn't be more wrong. I'm not attracted to him in the slightest, he's only my best friend.

If he only knew.