The Truth Is Out.

-Tex's POV-

''If you need anything, just tell me.'' Ash said softly, before closing the bedroom door. Oli scoffed and sat down on my bed.

''So, you wanna tell me why you did it, ay?''

''Not now. Please, Oli-''

''Not now? My fucking kid could of died, and you're telling me not now? How selfish can you be.''

''Isn't it important that we didn't die? We're here. We're not going anywhere.''

''I found you, cold. Fucking unconscious with a tub of pills in your hand. These things can be fatal Texas, why can't-''

''I know.''

''What if you died. I could of lost you both. Why can't you see, why can't you-''

''I KISSED ASH.'' I screamed, giving in to my anger. ''Are you happy? You wanted the truth. There it is!''

''Did you do anything... Else?'' He frowned. I laughed humourlessly, and shook my head.

''I didn't cheat on you. I just...got caught up in the moment and kissed him. I regret it so much. That's why I took the pills. I... There was a war in my head. I hated not telling you the truth, but I was scared incase you'd hate me.''

He stood up and walked over to the window, sighing deeply as he stared out at the scenery.

''Swear to me that it was just a kiss.'' He said quietly, not turning to look at me.

''I swear on my babies lifes, it was just a kiss, nothing more.''

A few seconds later he turned around, and slowly walked back over to me.

''Okay.'' He nodded. ''I can just about deal with that. Just please don't do it again, Tex. I love you, so much.'' He grimaced.

''Oli-''

''I'm going to go and stay at my house with my parents. I'll be back in a few days.'' He breathed.

''You don't have to do that.''

''I'm not saying we're over. I'm just saying that we need a break. I'll see you soon, okay?''

I nodded, but frowned, and stared at my hands. Stupid Texas, you can't even control yourself.

''Hey. I'll be back soon. I love you.'' He leaned down and softly kissed my lips.

''I love you too. I'm sorry.''

He just nodded, and kissed my lips again, before walking over to the bedroom door, hand on handle.

''A few days.'' He repeated, then left.

* * * * *

*2 days later*

My hand slowly traced the outline of Oli's name on my wrist. I never did get it removed, I couldn't ever bring myself to.

''Are you sure you're okay?'' Ash asked softly, sitting down next to me. I shrugged. I honestly didn't know. ''I don't want you to overwork yourself.''

''Relax.'' I lightly laughed. ''I'm only working a quiet day at our salon. What's the big deal?''

''Okay, doll. But if you need to go home, let me know, and I'll take you.''

''Thanks.''

''It's alright, Tex.'' He nodded.

I sat back into the chair and sighed. I hadn't heard from Oli for a while.

Authors Note: sorry for the short chapter, but guess what? I've wrote a couple chapters of the sequel! So that will definitely be happening ;) how do you feel about that??

Xokyra