Shocked.

*Two weeks later*

I love my new hair.. I had it dyed dark and cut just to my neck, I'd like to go shorter in the future.

[picture to the side ---->] 

''When were you gonna tell me about this?'' Oli asked, walking in to the room. 

''What?'' My eyes then moved to the pregnancy test he was holding in his hand. ''Oh. That.''

''Yeah.. this.'' Oli replied.

''I didn't want to ruin our holiday.. I'm sorry'' I replied, running my fingers through my hair. 

''That would never happen...'' He trailed off. 

''So.. you're happy?'' I asked astonished. 

''Are you..?''

''I don't know. I don't know what to feel... I'm still shocked.''

''Aw darling. Everythings going to be okay'' He smiled softly, pecking me on the lips.

''Really?''

''Yes. We're having a little baby!! We're gonna be parents!!'' He grinned.

I guess he was happy.. But I'm not, what if I lose this one.. like I did with my other baby. I couldn't go through

that pain again.

I'm not ready for a baby, I can barely look after myself.. let alone a baby.

And Oli, well he says he's happy but he's a gorgeous rockstar.. I'm sure he doesn't wanna be lumbered with a baby.

What if this ruins us?

Oli pulled me onto his knee and kissed my head.

''My perfect girl'' He breathed, stroking my cheek.

As much as I didn't want to, I pulled away. 

''What if... what if we fall out of love.'' I stuttered. ''A baby is a huge responsibility, I can't lose you.'' I sobbed. 

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back onto his knee. ''We won't. I love you with all my heart Tex, I'd never leave you''

''Promise?''

''I promise. I've never ever loved anyone as much as I've loved you.. Why would I leave you?''

''Becau--''

''Baby. I promise you. Our baby is going to be the best thing that's ever happened to us.''

''Then why don't I feel as happy as you?''

''Cos you're in shock, I am too.. But I know that we're gonna be the best parents ever.''

''I love you Oli, so much.''

''I love you too my sugarplum.''

''Thank you for everything.''

''Don't thank me, seeing you everyday completes me. I'll always love you'' He smiled, pressing his lips against mine.