Chapter 17 ♥ Early Trouble

Recap:

"Stacy, you might have to wait on that adoption thing..." Tia said.

"How come?"

"Cause um...some dude just pulled up pissed as hell."

Me and Chris looked at eachother. "We'll be back." I mumbled. I told Tj to stay inside while me and Chris handled some business.

I swear it seems like niggas are coming from left and right.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SON?!" When the mystery man yelled that, me and Chris looked at eachother.

"What the hell?" We both said.

What were we actually getting into?

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

Stacy,

"Let me go first." Chris said. He walked in front me and I followed behind him outside.

The man didn't look familiar at all.

"Can we help you?" Chris asked standing slightly in front of me but I peaked around Chris.

"Y'all have something of mine." The man said.

I examined his body language and facial expression pretty good...he was brown skin, brown eyes, 6'0 in height, and slightly built, nothing much.

"And that something would be?" Chris asked.

"My son." The man said confidently.

"You mean my son." Chris corrected.

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh really now?"

"Yes sir indeed." Chris said nodding. "What's your name?"

"Miguel."

"Chris." Chris said introducing himself and holding out his hand to shake his. At least he was trying to make some peace.

The dude never took his hand, instead he tried to storm in the house.

His ass most definitely fucked up doing that.

I hopped out from behind Chris and push his ass back. He ain't going in my house without permission!

"Who the fuck are you?!" The Miguel guys asked me confused.

"Who the fuck you think I am?? Some damn Beyoncè!?" I answered.

"Bitch I suggest-"

"Nigga hold the fuck up!" Chris said getting his face.

"First of all, you don't call MY wife out her name, she's MINE, so you have no right to fucking disrespect her. Second, you're not going nowhere near the damn house unless you correct your attitude and act like a damn man and show some goddamn respect. You don't own shit so therefore don't get it fucked up!" Chris said the last part through gritted teeth.

Chris unballed his fist and stood back beside me.

"Now would like to start over?" He (Chris) asked. "Or do I need to clarify some more shit for you?"

"Where's Tj?"

"Don't worry about him, just answer the question." Chris said grabbing me by my arm and pulling behind him while wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I just want my son-"

"Correction, MY son."

"Man, what type of connection do you have with Tj?" Miguel asked