Chapter 35 ♥ Exchange

Lord please save her for me. Do this one favor for me.
______

Stacy,

I woke up around 1:00 a.m, and in a matter of minutes of waking up, my phone made a ding sound, indicating I had a text. I stretched a little bit and reached over, grabbing it, to see I had a text from Chris.

Be ready in 30 minutes. I'll come by and pick you up ❤💦

I layed in bed for 5 minutes before getting up and finding some clothes. I took a bath earlier so, its all good. I threw on some black legging, a black t-shirt, and some Jordan retro's and white jacket tied around my waist. I wore my hair down straight.

{ - A/N: I made a mistake in Ch. 29, saying Konie is Stacy's Stepsister, which is totally wrong. They have the same dad so they are half sisters. My fault you guys, sorry ❤ }

The whole time I was getting ready, I couldn't help to think about August and Konie. They are psycho as hell for sure and somehow...I'm in the middle of this. I have my husband's friend and my  half sister wants me too? Funny, once you think about it. But besides that fact, I was curious of why he needed me this early. Who knows, he's crazy anyways.

Just in the nick of time, my phone made that sound again. I grabbed a hold of it and read the text.

I'm outsideeeee 😘 come on down.

I laughed at his text and shook my head. That was quick.

I turned off my lamp light, and quietly made my way down the steps, trying not to wake the girls up. Opening the front door, I quickly walked out and closed it back quietly, and then made my way to the front of the house, seeing Chris in a Bentley GT, custom made for sure.

I opened the car door, to see him looking good as hell. Even seeing him in just t-shirts and sweats turns me on.

"Hey bae." He greeted, kissing my cheek, as I sat down in the seat.

"Hey.." I said yawning some. After shutting the door, we zoomed off into the night. "Did you just get this?" I asked, examining the interior of the car.

"Happy early anniversary." He said, biting on his bottom lip some, looking at me, and I slightly smiled. "So.." I trailed off some. "What made you need me at 1 in the morning?" I questioned.

"I wanted to see you." He said.

I grinned. "Well you see me..."

He looked over at me and raised and eyebrow. "And your point is?"

"Can I go back to bed?"

He chuckled a deep chuckle which made me a little week. Lord have mercy. "You think imma let you go that quick? No baby girl, that's not how it works."

I was confused.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Nothing." He waved it off. "Just relax for me. Trust me on this." I felt his hand grip my thigh, slowly rubbing it with his thumb, trying to sooth me. I did as told and relaxed in the seat, looking out the window at the pretty lights that glowed the streets up.