Chapter 51 ♥ Starting Over

Chris,

"What?" Stacy questioned, catching me looking at her.

"Nothing..." I said. "I just like starring at my beautiful wife."

She shook her head, slightly smiling. "I look a hot mess."

"You don't look bad." I stated. As long as she was breathing and well, then beautiful is the word for her. Yet, she was beyond that.

"Well, thanks."

I bit on the inside of my cheek, looking over at her.

"So..." I began.

"So what?"

"How do you feel about your mom and half sister getting they freak on?"

"Oh, I don't want to think about that." She said, slightly laughing. "But its still a crazy thought though, once you look at our situation though."

I nodded my head as u examined her more. "Any ideas for our anniversary?" I questioned.

"Nah, I have it planned this time, so don't worry about it." She said, patting my face.

"Stacy?"

"Hm?"

"...You planned it?"

"A few people helped, but don't worry, I got this boo."

"Who exactly helped-"

"Sorry we late girl."

I was cut off by Unique walking into the room, with her little minions following behind her, excluding Lucia.

"Oh." I murmured and Stacy lightly bumped me.

"You good girl."

"How you feeling?" Lucia asked. "Hey Chris." She said giving me a small smile.

"Well at least somebody appreciates my presence."

I heard the girls snarl making me laugh to myself and Lucia laughed also.

"Look Chris, we aren't here for your pettiness."

"I wasn't-"

"So, how did you guys hear what happened?" Stacy said cutting me off. I pouted and layed my head on her arm, wrapping my arms around hers.

"August." Serai answered, making me frown instantly.

"The fuck he calling you for?" I asked.

"Because we are...somewhat friends."

"Oh." Friends huh?

"Anywho to answer your question, Lucia." I felt Stacy rolling her eyes at me. "I'm dojng fine. You?"

"I'm good as long as my big sister is good."

"Aww." Nana cooed.

"So you guys are here because..?" I questioned. I honestly don't know why they showed up. This is about me and Stacy right now and I didn't anybody else to fuck that up.

"Just to support idiot. Damn." Tamia said.

"Drop the attitude child."

"Chris do I have to hit you?"

"Nah, but I know what I can hit." I cooed, slipping my hand between her legs. I looked up seeing her blushing and smiling.

"Let's not do this." She said, grinning to herself.

"He always starting something. When will you ever start thinking with your brain instead of your di-" Serai began, but was cut off my Lucia.

"You know we all will have to get along eventually."