Chapter 41 ♡ Grass Ain't Greener

THE Grass Ain't Greener VIDEO WAS SO FUCKING LIT LIKE YASSSS CHRISSSS!! IT WAS SOMEWHAT DIFFERENT AND THE DANCE MOVES WENT HARD!!! #WhatWouldYouDo sounds amaziinnggg. If I were Chris, I would sue that hoe for everything she has.  #TEAMBREEZY (but enjoy the chapter babes lol)
_______

Stacy,

12:00 a.m

I woke up to the sound of his heart beat, making me feel a little pleased inside. I lifted my head up slowly, seeing he was still asleep. Carefully, I pushed myself up, hovering over him, pecking his lips, and sliding my way off of him and onto the mattress. Checking the time, it was 10 at night. I blushed a little bit. Woah. We been going at it for awhile. I made my way out the bed and stretched. I felt lovely at the moment. Once I was fully awake, I got up headed into the bathroom also seeing a pair of clothes on the counter.

Running on the shower, I could feel my stomach growl and I could always agree with it. I was hungry. I looked up in the mirror and noticed I had all types of marks on me, making me surprised myself. I blushed at the marks on my neck and all over my chest. Hopefully these go away before we hit that club because that would be just straight weird to me if people saw what we've been doing.  Putting on a shower cap, I noticed the bottle of pills and a glass of water on the counter with a sticky note on it that had a smiley face. Morning After birth control.  I immediately took one, gulping down the water and hopped into the shower.

Cleaning myself off, I was just full of energy and ready to do things a little different. After my 20 minute shower, I hopped out and dried myself, brushed my teeth, greased myself down, along with putting on my bra and panties, and through on a pair black and white Nike shorts and Black Pyramid shirt along with some converses. I guess Chris has plans then. I cleaned up my mess and walked out the bathroom, hearing light snoring make me smile. Putting my hair up in a sock bun,, I walked over to his sleeping body, and leaned in kissing his cheek and lips.

I fixed the bed up some and cleaned the room, so know one wouldn't have to worry about our mess.

Once that was finished, I downstairs to find me something to eat because I was hella hungry now. Walking into the kitchen, I decided to fix me a sandwich, just something to hold me until Chris wakes up. Looking in the fridge, I pulled out some turkey, lettuce, mayo, and tomato. I layed them all on the counter and pulled out some, only to hear footsteps coming  from the back door.

"Ty?!" I called out, peaking out the kitchen to  see no one. Maybe  in just hearing something. I shrugged it off and continued to make my sandwich.

"Hey Beautiful." I paused in my tracks, knowing that accent from anywhere. "Ya' miss me?"

I slowly spun around.

"What are you doing here?" I said, staying against the counter.

"I wanted ta' see you."

"You have to go." I firmly stated, not wanting any problems this time. Chris is right upstairs, and Ty is somewhere around here, so it's only a matter of time before either one of them walks in.

"Can I at least get a kiss?"

I shook my head. "August no.."

"Please?" He questioned, almost with a soft and innocent look on his face which made me almost feel kind of bad, but I couldn't give into this little game he was pulling.

"I'm sorry.." I said softly. "I'm in love with Chris, not you."

The expression on his face soon turned to anger and that made me nervous. That look quickly whipped off his face and he just looked at me with smirk as his eyes dropped down from my eyes and wandered somewhere on me.