Chapter 6 ♡ No worries...right?

C H R I S   B R O W N

"You know you want me.." I mumbled near Stacy's ear while she sat down in my lap with hand rest on her thigh slightly up under her skirt. I could hear her slightly giggle at me making me smile and I kissed her cheek.

So far, everything has been pretty good.

Konie is out of sight. Stacy's Happy. I'm Happy...tonight is wonderful and I honestly loved the outfit she wearing which was black fitted crop top that had slight tears on the side, a fitted black skirt with opening strips on the side and some Charlie heels. Her hair was up in a bun and she wore gold whoop earrings. Her make up light.

Pure beauty if you asked me.

I don't got No Type

Bad bitches is the only thing that I like

You ain't got no life

Cups with the ice and we do this every night

I ain't check the price

I make my own money, so I spend it how I like

I'm just living life

And let my momma tell it nigga I ain't living right

As Rae Sremmurd No Type boomed from the speakers of the club, everyone was turned up, drinks were coming out, and it was an amazing time.

"Think you can give me a lap dance?" I asked Stacy and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't know..." She shrugged and I smacked her thigh making her put her hand on top of mine.

"That hurt like hell!" She said trying to remove my hand.

"Well give me a lap dance."

"I don't know any routines."

"I know someone who does and can help you out."

"Okay, but it won't be today."

"Oh that's fine. As long as I get one!" I smacked her thigh again, and she hit me on my chest. I squeezed and felt on her legs and thighs touching her soft skin. I could hold her all day if I could.

"What?" She said when she caught me looking at her.

"Oh nothing." I said grinning. As I looked up at her, she leaned down and pressed her lips against mine.

"Relationship Goals!" Seyvn said taking a picture and posting it on Instagram.

She then unwrapped her arm from around my neck to go with the girls, Tinashe, Seyvn, & Brandy to get some drinks.

"Want anything to drink?" She asked me before she left.

"Yea, that'll be fine."

"What kind?"

"Whatever you get."

"Alright." As she walked away with the girls, I looked around to see Trey & August walk in so I walked over to greet them. As we did our handshake, we all walked over to the V.I.P section and sat and I decided to tell them about the situation with Konie and all.

"DAMN." Trey said.

"I'm lost at words." August said. But I didn't blame neither of the two because I would have said the same thing if they were in my shoes.

"But I'm not going to worry about that right now. I'm just going to focus on what I have now."

"True to that." Trey said.