Chapter 39 ♥ Now Its All Eyes On Us

Now it's all eyes on us, and its all lies on trust. And if them bitches wanna trip, tell em they tour guides on us. This kitty cat on recrusive, he duck duckin' em gooses, I put him onto that new new now he only fuck with exclusives.

_________

Stacy,

"No running around cause I don't plan on paying for shit."

As I brought the kids over to Ty house since they planned on spending the night here and Ty didn't mind at all. He enjoyed his God kids company.

"Heard that Alana and Caleb?" Amber said dropping her things in a corner by the couch.

"Man shut up." Caleb grumbled.

"At least we can run." Alana said.

"At least it's not a belt I'm running from." Amber shot back.

"Okay, y'all need to chill out before this belt comes chasing after the three of you." I threatened and I could hear Tyga coming down the stairs laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"And you said you don't threaten them."

"Hush Ty." I said slightly laughing.

"Mhmm. Come give big brother a hug." He said holding his arms out. I walked over to him and hugged him, only to have him rock me back and forth. I hate when Chris does this to me, and I know Ty knows it too. They play so freaking much.

Once we pulled away, he just looked at me.

"What?" I questioned and he shook his head.

"Nothing." He said grinning and I squinted my eyes at him. He up to something.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He questioned.

"Oh no reason...even though I asked you the same question..."

"Man, whatever." He said, turning into a different direction, making me giggle to myself."

"Thought so." I mumbled to myself, checking the time on my watch.

"Heard anything from little TJ?" He asked and I shook my head, looking up at him.

"Nope." I said, following him into the kitchen.

I do miss the little guy, but we all know how Konie is. She just petty like that. Sitting down at his island counter, he sat down a wine glass for me and one for him along with some Myx Moscoto and poured some in both mines and his.

"Cheers to making things right." He said putting the bottles down.

"Now?" I questioned. I mean I do have kids here.

"Yeah now. Your kids will be fine, it's only one drink." He said waving them off and picking up his glass.

"I guess it won't hurt.." I mumbled and picked up my glass. Once we made a toast, we both gulped down the alcohol, and slammed our cups down on the table. I licked my lips.

"That was good...what kind is that?"

"Slow your roll Missy." Ty said shaking his head and laughing. "You ready for this kind of liquor."

"What makes you think that?"

"I just know, okay?" He said, as I slid him my glass.

"Sure you do." I mumbled, sighing. I was tired, I might take me a nap later on.

"Michael!" I heard a female voice yell, with a door closing.

"Man..." I giggled at Ty's reaction to the voice that was calling him.