Chapter 40 ♡ Touch It/Love Gon Go (Rated R)

Cause everytime I'm with you I go into a zone. And I remember all the places you wanna go, take me all the way - Cause everytime I see you I don't wanna behave, I'm tired of being patient so let's pick up the pace, take me all the way, ain't nobody gonna touch it, touch it.
Ariana Grande "Touch It"
_________

She gone do this forever, make a movie, pussy trilogy; Part One, me on you, Part two, you on me, Part three, just we on we, and it's gone be so lit baby...it's gone be so lit. When it comes to the bed spring work, we just let things work , we the shit; and that's how this love gon go, and that's how this love gon go; Anytime you need me in the bed room, love gon go.

Chris,

"Little dangerous..." I heard her sing softly as I spread her legs. Its been awhile since I seen this sweetness in my eyes.

I licked my lips.

"Stacy?"

"Yes?" She said.

"Are you sure you don't want foreplay?" I questioned.

"I'm sure...why?"

"She's calling my name babe." I said, inching my hand to her perfect pussy. I lightly rubbed my thumb over her clit, seeing Stacy slightly closing her legs.

"No.." She said.

"I'm not really doing anything.." I inched my other hand towards her clit,..but this time, I slowly inserted a finger, feeling her tightness wrap around it.

"Oh my Jesus.." She said, letting out a breath.

I continued to slowly massage her as well as finger her, wanting her to get wet as possible. But knowing her, this girl can easily be like an ocean. She lightly began to moan at my movements. Her back arched a little bit, feeling the curl of my finger. I slid in another finger, and removed my thumb from her clit, and putting my mouth on it. She was sweet as hell. He legs wrapped around my head, and her hands found their way to my hair. I sped up my finger movement and sucking movements of my lips

She squealed, feeling my tongue rubbing side to side at her swollen clit and let out more moans. Her legs lightly began to tremble and her walls sucked her on my finger tighter. I gave her pussy one last lick and removed my mouth and fingers. I pulled her lower half towards me, and positioned myself. I knew how she wants this to be done, so I'm going to give her my all. I guided myself inside her slowly, rubbing my hand down her stomach and pressing on it.

I looked down at her, seeing her eyes close, with the look of pure ecstasy. Feeling her taking me in, I also closed my eyes at the feeling of her wet velvety walls hugging me. I rolled my hips, leaning on top of her. Her arms wrapped around my torso, along with her legs wrapped around my waist, holding me down close. She softly began to moan as I slowly thrusted in her, focusing on the pleasure we both were receiving right now.

I attacked her neck with wet kisses, and sped up my strokes a little more, pushing the rest of my way into her.

"Shit." She grumbled, at the intensity. Her vagina walls hugged me nicely, tightening every couple of minutes, making me groan. Long stroking her, at a medium pace

She threw her head back in the pillow, letting out a sigh which turned into a whimper of pleasure.

"Fuck." I groaned, feeling myself pulsate a little bit. Without thinking twice, I rammed into her. She let out almost a scream,.digging her nails into my back. I rammed into her once again, and she let out a cry. Her nails dug deep into my back as I started back up the pace. Her moans started to get louder by the minute and she become more vulnerable at my touch. I kissed all on her breast and chest.