Chapter 24 ♡ Who Started What?

Chris,

"Christopher..." As I felt kisses being made on my face I slightly smiled.

I could hear her giggle some.

"Baby..." As Stacy was on top of me, I moved some. "What?" I groaned and I felt her kiss my lips.

"Get up." She said.

"Why?" I asked pulling the covers over my head. I was having an amazing sleep.

"Because." She said pulling the covers off my head.

"Cause what?" I asked her.

"I'm pissed."

I quickly looked over to her. "For what?"

"That nasty ass hoe was at my front door."

"How long ago?"

"Couple minutes."

"What you do?"

"Cussed her ass out."

"Stacy!?"

"What?!"

"Why did you do that?"

"Cause she handed me this." She said tossing an envelope to me. I reached over and grabbed it and opened it.

I read the letter and my eyes popped Stacy.

"I AM the father of Tj?"

"Hell yeah." She said pretty upset. Oh god. Already know hells about to break loose. I hope it gives mercy.

She crawled off of me and walked out the room. I sighed and quickly got out of bed and ran after her.

"Baby!" I called after Stacy, but I didn't get a reply. "Babe.." I called out to her again. I walked into the living room and saw her sitting on the couch with her head rested on her hand. She looked like she was in deep thought.

I sat down beside her.

"Stacy-"

"I have to deal with that ugly ass bitch for the rest of my life." She said.

"Baby, it shouldn't be that bad." I said grabbing her hand. "Come on don't be like that." I said scooting closer to her.

"Be like what?"

"Like that." I said eyeing her. I couldn't find the right word for it, but she knew what I meant.

"You have every right to me mad or uncomfortable, but come on." I said.

"I don't know." She said shaking her head. "I just can't." She said.

"Can't what?" I said pulling her near me.

"Deal with the fact that you have a baby with someone I don't like." She said looking at me. "Plus the baby isn't mine for goodness sake!" She said.

I sighed. "I can understand that." I said.

"Do you think she's in love with you maybe?" Stacy asked.

"I don't know." I said shrugging.

"Do you have feelings for her?"

"Stacy, no. No, no no." I said. "What makes you think that?" I asked.

She sighed and pulled out her phone. My heart began to race. After she made a few taps, she handed me her phone and I looked at the picture that was on the screen.

It was and picture of Konie I from the previous years. I was drunk, and she so happendly decided to take a picture for fun of us kissing.

"Read the caption under it."