Chapter 14 ♥ The Start Of A New Problem (2/3)

Stacy,

"Hold still, I'm almost done." While I was cutting Caleb's hair, Chris was downstairs with the kids getting them used to Tj and giving them a more understanding about the whole situation. Better to tell it now then later correct?

Once I finished, I let him go and called Tj up so I could cut his hair. While I cleaned off the clippers, Tj came in smiling. I wonder why.

"How would you like your hair?" I asked him while walking in front of him.

"Like my dads." Omg. Omg. Omg. I squealed to myself. Shit this is cute. He's already bonding to Chris already. I have to tell bae (Chris) about this tonight.

As I cut his hair like Chris, I began to ask him question...you know, just to get to know him a little better.

"So hows it like living with Konie?" I asked.

"It's okay..I guess." He shrugged.

"Why you say it like that?"

"She's always gone." I pressed my lips together. I feel bad for the kid already. "She's always leaves me with boyfriend." I wonder who her boyfriend could be? Their probably both just alike anyways. I shivered just at the though of it.

"Can I stay here tonight?"

When he asked that I slightly smiled. "Sure...you're going to have to ask tout mom though."

"She'll probably say yes anyways." I pouted.

"Where does she work?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "Some place called Show Palace."

"You ever been there?"

"Nope."

I cleared my throat. I didn't know Konie was a stripper now, damn. I should feel sorry for her but no feelings came whatsoever. I have to tell Chris about this later on tonight.

Once I got all the dirty details on Konie, I finished up Tj's hair cut and net him loose only to see a familiar innocent, sweet, face in the bathroom door way.

"Lucia!!" I squealed and ran into her arms. Yes everyone, this is my stepsister. I hadn't seen this girl in a minute.

After me and Chris got married, I started to hear from the other family memebers that she's returning back to L.A and staying permanently here.

I hugged her so tightly and kissed all over her face. She's the youngest out of all the adult kids in the family. She's 23 years old.

"I can't BREATH!" She squealed laughing and I pulled back.

"OMG I'm so glad to see you, how have you been?!" I said still hugging onto her.

"I've been fine, and you?" She asked hugging me back.

"Just starting to struggle." I said.

"I heard she been attracting niggas lately." Chris said walking in the bathroom.

"Who me?" Lucia said smiling.

"Mmhhhm. Don't think I hear don't hear things because I do."

"Who told you?" She asked grinning.

"Don't worry about it, just know I know." Chris said laughing evily while walking away.

"Again," she said shaking her head. "How are you still married to that man?"

"I don't know myself." I said slightly laughing. "But speaking of Chris.." I said gathering up the things in the bathroom, "..you know Konie's back right?"

"Oh yeah, I've heard from Tamia, Unique, and Serai." She sad nodding sitting down on the counter. "But girl, that ain't all I heard." She said chuckling.

"Spill it." I said sitting down in the chair.

"His ex is starting shit on social media." She said.

"Who's his ex?" I asked curious.

"Some girl named Nya." She shrugged.

"You playing!" I said.

"Nahhh, from everyone saying, she got into it with another of his exes, Karrueche over something she said about Chris."

"Damn."

"Mmhm. She was defending him or some shit like that."

"Daaammn." I said laughing. That's another good thing about Lucia. She keeps me up with that latest drama.

"I heard something about you." She said grinning.

"What?" I asked curious.

"What's this about you and an old flame?" I faced palmed myself. I know she was talking about Diggy.

"What about him?"

"He still into you?"

"Nahh, I don't think so."

She just eyed me. "Mhm, we'll see." She said and I shook my head.

"I'm pretty sure he found someone by now." I stated.

"No girl. If I was in love with my best friend, I probably would never get over him." She said.

She had a point and I could not argue with that.

"You talked to him yet?"

I shook my head. "Not really."

"You should."

"Why?"

"Talk to who?" Chris said peaking in.

"No one." We both said at the same time and smiled. He eyes us both and gave a mhmm before leaving. Talking to Diggy? That thought will have to wait.

"Well whenever you have the chance." Lucia said slightly laughing.

"I suppose.." I mumbled.

I wonder how he was doing right now. Oh well, it won't be long before i find out. ♥

______

Okay, for some reason, this chapter is half written when I know I wrote more than this. I'll have to add more later. Sorry about that x

Tia x