Chapter 20 ♥ Konie's Side Chick(s)

(Later that Night - 7:00 p.m)

Stacy,

"8:00, phones in MY room and games OFF. Y'all already know the deal." I said walking down the hallway. Everyone has managed to do their hygiene and do what they supposed to do in a good amount of time.

I walked downstairs and to hear a knock on the door. "Coming!" I said walking over to it. I peaked through the peep whole only to see a female that I didn't recognize at all. Who's this?

I opened the door some. "May I help you?" I asked.

"Yeah, is Tj here?"

Damn everyone is going after Tj for some reason. I wonder why..there must be something special about him that I don't know about.

"Who are you again?" I askes opening the door fully.

"Konie's girlfriend."

I almost choked. "Um, excuse me for a minute." I said. She nodded.

So...Konie has a boyfriend...and a girlfriend? I mean, not that I have anything against Bi people but she so wrong for two timing. This girl honestly looks to nice to be fucking around with a trifiling bitch like her.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Lyric." She said kind of eyeing me funny. She must be into girls, but like I said, I have nothing against Bisexuals or lesbians/gays, I'm totally fine with them.

"Moommm!!! Caleb took my phone!"

I rolled my eyes and she laughed. "How many?" She asked.

"Girl 3. I'm this close to knocking them out." I said and she laughed.

"Caleb give Alana her phone back and sit your ass down somewhere!" I yelled upstairs. "Jesus." I said. "But you can come in." I said moving out the way some.

"Thank you."

"Mhm. Follow me."

I walked upstairs with her following and walked into an office that Chris made personally for me when I came in here to work and stuff. She made herself comfortable for sure while I sat on my office table.

"Why are you here for Tj?" I asked her.

"Oh she just wanted me to check up on him, that's all." She said shrugging. I nodded. "How old are you?" I asked. Had to make sure I was getting all the details so I can tell Chris about this shit.

"27..and you Mrs. Stacy?"

I grinned.I'm assuming Konie told her my name. "30."

"Damn." She said.

"What?"

"After having 3 kids, you still managed to have a body like that?"

"Does it look bad?" I said looking down at myself.

"Nooo, you look REALLY good."

Now, I never been hit on by a girl. They do give me looks but never say a word..I could feel myself blush. "Thank you." I said nodding.

"How long have you and Konie been dating?" I asked her.

"About 2 years now."

"Oh where did you guys meet?"

"At the Y.O.L.O club down in New York."

"She made the first move or you did?"

She grinned. "I did." I nodded. "How come?" She asked. I shrugged.