Chapter 5 ♡ Something Isn't right here

S T A C Y

Chris hasn't called in some hours and I was really starting to worry about him. But you know, he might be extra busy, so I don't won't to disturb him, but then again, I really want to check up on him. Before I could give him a call, I heard Nana coming through the front door. She walked into the kitchen to were I was. "Why so early?" I asked. "I got tired and had nothing else to do." She said sitting her bag down on the counter and sitting beside me at the table. "What's wrong with you?" "Chris hasn't called yet." I said shaking my legs some.

She could see the worry in my eyes.

Nana: He'll call, give him time.

Me: I don't know. *shrugs* It doesn't seem like him, he usually texts me when he's extra busy and can't call.

Nana: They must be working the hell out his ass.

Me: I guess you can say, but I don't think he'll let them over work him.

Nana: True that, true that. *agrees* But I brought some clothes that you could try on.

Me: There not too tight right?

Nana: Right, there fitted-*gco*

Me: But cute at the same time?

Nana: Yes! Chill, I know how you like to wear your clothes.

Me: I was just checking because I know how you are when it comes to clothes.

Nana: GIRL please. *laughs* I think you'll like these.

Me: Oh we'll see about that.

Nana: Come on! *pulls her up*

We walked upstairs to my room and she laid out three sets of clothes with some jewelry, and shoes. The first out fit was a fitted black mesh dress. It was cute and I loves it. The next outfit was a cropped red outperform top with black strips on them with a black skirt and heels. I also like this one too. The final outfit was a black fitted crop top that had slight tears on the side, a fitted black skirt with opening strips on the side and some Charlie heels. I like this one pretty better.

Once I made my choice, when my phone went off, I quickly ran over to it and answered it. "What took you so long!?" I said to Chris. My baby had me worried for a minute.

Chris: I'm sorry, something came up at last minute.

Me: I thought you were gone bruh.

Chris: *chuckles* Well, I'm here. You won't ever have to worry about me leaving.

Me: That's good to hear; Did you get my chocolates?

Chris: Yess, I did! How did you know they were favorite.

Me: Easy. Everytime I have some you ALWAYS eat half of the pack.

Chris: Hey, that's part of marriage though. What's yours is mine & and what's mine is yours.

Me: That's a damn lie, I bought that candy, not you.

Chris Either way, you're going to share with me.

Me: Oh shut up.

Chris: *slightly laughs* What you doing?

Me: Nana bought me some outfits to try on for tonight before you leave.

Chris: How come you didn't call Tina to watch the kids!

Me: Baby, she might be busy and besides, that's YOUR manager, you could have asked her.