Chapter 31 ♥ The Touching Game *Special Bonus*

Stacy,

"Someone say fam one more time-"

"Girl, shut up. You ain't gone do shit."

"Bet."

"Who came up with that anyways?"

"Y'all know how niggas are these days."

"It could have been a girl this time.."

As the girls talked, I stayed on my phone and played Kingin With Tyga game and tended to my business. I have to keep my mind on something other than the drama that's been coming my way.

"Wassup, wassup." I looked over my shoulder to see all, Tyga, August, and Trey walk into the house.

"Hey Stacy." August said eyeing me. I slightly smiled and waved. "Hi." I said and continued to play my game on my phone.

"What do y'all want?" Nana asked coming out the kitchen.

"Came to chill with y'all." Trey said sitting down on the couch.

"Is that wrong?" I felt August plop down beside me.

"...Nah, I guess that's cool."

Tyga sat down near Lucia and I could feel her blush. "Sup." He said eyeing her.

She didn't look at him, she just waved. That's so cute.

"You ladies looking real nice today." Trey said both looking at Tamia and Unique.

"Hell yeah." I felt August touch my back making me turn around. I looked at him and he winked at me with a smirk. I was kind of shocked, so I just looked away.

"These pussy's ain't free." Serai said sipping her drinking and the guys looked at one another. "How much you want?" Tyga said digging in his pocket.

"Nahh, y'all gotta go." Nana said.

"Why?"

"Y'all acting too horny."

"And?" August said, putting his hand under my shirt. "Hell no!" I laughed and quickly jumped up running over to Nana, behind her.

"I didn't do nothin' though." He said getting up.

"Stay." I said pointing to him.

He shook his head and began to make his way over to me.

"August, I'm serious." I said pulling Nana near me so she's my shield. He didn't say anything, he just kept his eyes sight on me. "GIRL RUN!"

Talking about run? Ya girl was gone.

I could hear him laughing behind me making me even more scared. Where did all of this come from? I mean it just came out of nowhere. I suddenly felt a jerk on my shirt and arms wrap around me. "MOVE!" I squealed and instead of that, he threw me over his shoulder.

We walked into a room and the door was shut behind me.

I could hear the girls screaming downstairs and the boys yelling.

Oh my god.

My back hit the soft bed and August crawled right on top of me. I scooted back some but he grabbed my legs and pulled me closer, hovering over my short frame.

"Aug, move." I said trying to push him off of me

"Why?" He put his head on the crook of my neck, relaxing his body on top of mines and his hands tried to get into my pants. "Stoop!" I whined, but he pinned both of my arms up.