Chapter 46 ♡ Trust Me

Every time I go, I keep telling me no; the lies traveling fast all around you, whispers of a my past, I can tell you anything I want, but I rather rewrite my wrongs if I'm allowed too, so let me know if you can trust me, If you can trust me, then trust me yeah.

This yo moment baby, I'm just trying not to miss it. You just have to keep it 100 with all yo bitches. Tell em that you fucking with a thug who got a pistol. That's in codeine and made a quarter million off of chickens.

🌹

Chris,

"Here's your new number." As I handed Stacy her phone back and other things AT&T gave me, I was beyond annoyed. I was ready to pounce on any nigga that came her way. Hopefully August won't get this number and will leave her alone and get over the thought of having her.

"Thanks..." She said softly, grabbing it from my hand.

"What's on your mind?" I asked, sitting beside her on the couch.

"Alot..."

"Like what?"

She shrugged. "August, Konie, the kids, you, and other things."

"....you be worrying too much, low key." I said and she looking at me grinning.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it."

"You sure about that?" I arched an eyebrow.

"I'm sure. I just want to make sure you guys know I care..or at least someone cares for you."

I smiled at her, actually enjoying the little moment we were having together.

"What did you tell Ty that you loved about me?" I asked her.

"How you know he asked me?"

"You know how he get when he trying to become a lil therapist or shit." I said, shaking my head and I heard her laugh at me, but I was serious. He just...I don't know.

"Well, you tell me first what you said about me." She said.

"Nah, I asked you first."

"I asked second."

"Exactly, so you tell what you said about me."

"But he asked me the question first, he asked you second."

"Stacy."

I gave her a straight face and she arched her eyebrow nodding.

"Mhm, I'm waiting."

I sighed. "Alright fine, you better hope I actually remember this."

"Chris!" She pushed me over on the couch and I stayed my ass laying down on the couch too. I didn't feel like getting up.

"You better remember!"

"Aye now, no need to be getting violent girl!" I said laughing. "I remember what I said, calm down."

"Good." She said, smiling. I rolled my eyes.

"What I love about you is...I love how you're so innocent. You seemingly can't do wrong."

She put her hand over her heart. "You actually said that?"

"Yes I said that, and it wasn't the liquor talking, it was the God honest truth."

"Aww, you so sweet."

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" I questioned, putting my legs up in her lap. I felt her hands tug on the jeans I was wearing as she got quiet. I looked over at her, seeing her grinning for whatever reason.