Chapter 4 ♡ Phone Calls ☎

( Back Home )

Stacy P.O.V →

"Now distribute 2 into X." As I helped Amber with her math homework, Caleb and Alana were in the living room doing theirs. Who gives homework on the weekends anyways?! When I heard a phone rung, I ran upstairs to hear Chris in the shower singing as usual :) I grabbed his phone off the bed and quickly answered it only to find another female's voice on the other end.

Me: Hello?

???: Hi, is Chris there?

Me: Um..he's busy. May I ask who this is? *curious*

???: Just an old friend, you are?

Me: His wife.

???: Oh well do you mind telling him that K called?

Me: May I ask you why you're calling?

???: I have to discuss something important with him

Me: Okay, sure. I'll let him know.

???: Thanks.

Me: Mhm.

Once I hung up, I didn't think to much about it. Probably some last minute interviews or something. I hung up his phone and opened the bathroom door to see Chris wrapped in towel. "Hey, wassup?" He asked all sweaty ;) I shook the lustful thoughts out of my head and told him a female called saying she need to talk to him...not to mention she did sound a little urgent and somewhat nervous. But he acted like it was nothing. "Maybe some last minute interviews."

But the only reason I'm not worrying is because his X album has dropped recently, & he's been getting phone calls from everyone to come a do performances and talk about the album at the last minute pretty much.

Chris: Did she say who she was?

Me: Something about her being an old friend. *shrugs*

Chris: Oh, its probably nothing serious. *throws on shirt*

Me: Yea..

Chris: Remember to be ready around 8:00 tonight okay?

Me: Don't worry I will. I'll just call Nana-*gco*

Chris: NANA? What you calling her crazy ass for?

Me: I told you, she's watching the kids-*gco*

Chris: I don't remember you EVER saying that.

Me: Maybe because you weren't listening, but you know now.

Chris: *groans* You couldn't find anyone else?

Me: Chill, I'll make sure I lay down the rules.

Chris: Mmm okay.

As he put on fresh clothes, his phone rung again. I reach over and grabbed it to see that same number. The hell? What she want now? I hung it up. "Who was it?" "Wrong number." I said shrugging. "Oh." When he walked downstairs, I was about to do the same until his phone rung again. I rolled my eyes at who was on the scream. I hung it up this time again and put his phone on vibrate.

"Is that all the homework?" I asked Amber. "Yep." As she put her things away, I decided to take them out to eat. Chris came downstairs all cute and stuff. He spun around for me to look at how he dressed and I gave him a highfive.

Chris: Remember, 8:00.

Me: Yes. Don't worry.

I wrapped my arms around his waist an pulled him close to me and pecked his lips. "I'll call you as soon as I'm there." He said grinning and pecking my lips a few times. When he gave me a final kiss, he left and I sighed. Now I just have to find out what the kids want to eat. Let's hope they can agree on something.