Chapter 22 ♡ You See Right Through Me

Chris

"What did you say you wanted?" I asked Stacy while I was in he waffle house looking at a the menu.

"I want the All Star plater." She said laughing. I grinned.

"And how would you like it? I asked her.

"I want grits and I want bacon and everything else that comes with it."

"You noticed that you eat a lot of grits right?"

"So?"

"So this is your last time eating them."

"I highly doubt that."

"Yeah, we'll see." I said.

"Can I take your order sir?" A lady said coming up to me.

"Hold on baby." I said getting off the phone. As I ordered a To-Go plate for Stacy and something for myself I could hear my stomach growling.

You know a nigga about to smash.

While I waited for my order I sat down at the table, hung up with phone sisnce Stacy had some things to do, and got onto my phone scrolling through twitter and instagram and a few of my snapchats.

As I scrolled through instagram, I noticed that messy ass bitch, Jeremiah, was in my notifications. Not just liking my photos but commenting on my shit too so I KNOW he's been on Stacy's mess.

I know she knows he's been liking her things. Not trying to control anything, but I wonder why she didn't tell me. I just have a feeling somethings terribly up and she's going to be right in the middle and I don't want that.

Once I got my orders and things, I paid, and left out.

__________________

"Took you long enough." I heárd her mumbled.

"Greedy."

"Says the one who actually takes food."

"Whatever, just eat."

"Says the one who calls me greedy." Stacy said raising her eyebrow at me.

"Don't play Stacy." I said warning her and she laughed.

I sat down beside her in her extra chair and we both watched TV. I wanted to make her feel some type of way before I start asking questions.

But knowing her ass, she senses shit in a snap, so I'm going to act cool.

While she was so into the t.v, I the end of my fork and stuck in her making her jump.

"Stop." She said grinning and I chuckled. I then leaned over and kissed her neck. "Stoop." She said pushing me away. I bit down on my bottom lip while scooting back near her, but only closer.

She turned to me and eyed me hard trying to see what I was going to do next.

"Why are you so hyper today?" She asked.

"Cause I get to eat with my babbbyy." I said pecking her lips.

"Mhm." She said turning back to the t.v and finishing up her food.

"I have a question." I said reaching over her for a napkin. "What is it?" She asked sniping her hands.

"How come you didn't tell me that bitch ass nigga liking yo shit?"

"Chris-"

"I'm not trying to conrol anything, I was just wondering.." I said shrugging.

"I mean..its nothing really." She said.