Chapter 7 ♡ Messiness On Top Of Messiness

Enjoy the chapter!Happy 2015 ! ☆
______________________

C H R I S

"Okay so here's the schedule." I said handing Konie the papers I printed out for her. It had everything she needed to know about from the time I spend time with little Tj, to his personal needs and all.

"Oh great." She said smiling. I sighed.

"Is that all you wanted to know?" I asked her.

"One more thing." She said getting up from the table. "What about..your wife?"

Why does she keep bugging me about Stacy? Does she know her personally or is it some deep shit that I don't know about about?

"Why do you care so much about Stacy?"

"I don't."

"Well keep her name out your damn mouth."

"Why the fucking attitude?" She asked clearly tired of me treating her like she's useless. Which was true, but she's never useless in the bedroom. Anyways, she just looked at me waiting for an answer.

"Well?"

"Maybe if you stop worrying me so much, then you wouldn't have to deal with my bad attitude." I said raising an eyebrow. She knew I was right and I kinda always will be when it comes down to annoying bitches like her.

"Fine, be an ass."

"Gladly." I mumbled.

Before she walked out the room, she stopped and turned around.

"What?" I said looking at her.

"One more question." She said walking back in.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you would like to stop by my house when you come back to L.A." She said grinning.

I know this girl is not trying to hit on me knowing I'm married and have 3 kids at home? This is a shame of how women are now a days.

"No thanks, I'm good."

"You sure?"

"I'm totally sure."

Trust me, if I wanted some, I could get some from my wife who has never given herself away to anybody but me.

"Suit yourself...but I know you'll change your mind." I made a disgusted face and shook my head.

She then walked out. Now the only thing I have to worry about is how I am going to let Stacy and Konie meet up with eachother without any conflicts?

S T A C Y

"Want anything to eat?"

"I'm good."

"Anything to drink?"

"I'm fine." Tia said slightly laughing. Yes. everyone Tia is back and is a young lady now at the age of 18.

I decided to take Chris's advice and see how this going to work. I pray it works because it won't be long before I give Alana another beating. Just the thought of her doing some stupid shit pissed me off.

"So how have you been?"

"Fine, you?"

"Struggling." She laughed at me as I sat down beside her at the island counter.

"Why so?"

"Alana." I mumbled.

"Yea, Chris been telling me what's happening with that."