Chapter 19 ♥ Fitting The Puzzle Pieces

Chris,

"Stacy that hurts!" I said jumping back.

"If you want the splinter out then give me your hand!"

"But it hurts!"

"You're acting like a big ass baby, give me your hand!"

"Why want you give me some pussy?" I asked raising an eyebrow and she went quiet and grinned some."No answer huh?" I said hovering over her.

"Boy." She said holding out her hand waiting.

"Girl." I said looking down her body.

"Chris don't even start-"

"Start what? All I ask is to get a daily amount of pussy and a brotha is good." I said shrugging. Part of me was messing with her but the other part of me was serious.

"But I don't be in the mood-"

"I can make that ass get into the mood."

"Is that a threat?"

"The only threat that's going to come from me is my dick murdering that wonderful pussy of yours."

"Oh god.." She mumbled clearing her throat. "Speechless I see." I said chuckling. When I got closer to her she backed away some making me laugh some more. She that nervous?

I chuckled. "Here. You know I'm just playing with you baby."

"Mhm."

I took my hand out and she grabbed me by my hand gently. She put the tweaser (?spell check?) On the top of the splinter and I closed my eyes.

"Ready?" She said laughing.

"I guess.." I said.

"1...2...3!" She then yanked it out making me almost slap her.

"Oooooo!" I yelled. "Son of a bitch!" I said shaking my hand.

"At least its out.." she said laughing. "If it wasn't out it probably would have affected your nerves."

"Damn it.." I mumbled. I saw I was bleeding a little so I rinsed my hand off to feel a sting. Stacy then put some antibiotic ointment on it and then a band aid.

"Feel better?"

"A little..you know what would make feel much better?" I said.

"What would that be?" She said grinning.

"A kiss." I said poking my lips out. She grinned and wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me closer. I cupped her face in my hands and leaned down and pressed my lips into her soft ones.

I tugged on her lips a little making her moan some in the kiss which turned he on and made my shaft get hard some. I could feel her smile in the kiss and pull me closer.

During our moment, we heard someone clear there throat.

"What?" I said kind of annoyed pulling Stacy in my arms, in a hug like form. I didn't even have to look, I ready knew who it was.

"I just want to talk..to Stacy." Konie said.

"To me?" Stacy said looking at her funny. "Ha, no thank you." She said declining.

"Well can I ask you a question instead?" Konie asked.

"Will you listen to the answer?" Stacy said getting smart.

"Actually I will."

"Well what's the question?"

"Can Tj stay over here for 2 days at the most?"