Chapter 34 ♥ Don't

Don't play with her, don't be dishonest. Still not understanding this logic. I'm back and I'm better. I want you bad as ever.
______

Stacy,

After waking up from a long nap and putting on some fitted denim skinny jeans with a tank top, and a thin hoodie over it, and wore sandle flats I fixed my hair some and grabbed my car keys to get some snacks for a girl's movie night. I could already feel myself craving for them snacks already.

I walked downstairs and asked them did they want anything else before I left, while sliding my phone in my pocket.

"Can you get the caramel popcorn this time?" Nana asked. "And don't forget the ice cream."

"And whip cream." Tamia said strolling through with rollers in head and I laughed. Crazy I tell you.

"Sure, I can get those. Anything else before I leave?" I questioned, heading to the door. The rest of them shook there head and I walked out, only to see night falling so quickly. Hoping into my car, I started up the engine, and backed out the driveway, heading to 7-Eleven to get the things.

Getting on the rode, I heard my phone playing my ringtone, Curren$y's Bottom Of The Bottle, I reached in my pocket and saw an unknown number. I shrugged and tossed my phone on the passenger seat and continued to drive, focusing on the road.

Something told me I should have answered that call, but I ain't trust this instinct.

"Debbie cakes, check; Sprite, check..." As I went through the basket going through my things, I had just about everything, but I might have to go somewhere else to get the other things.

I sat my food on the counter, out of the way though so other people could pay for their things, and told the cashier to give me a minute. Imma get some extra stuff while I'm here.

While going through each section of the store looking at what I could grab, I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked around me and saw that no one was paying attention to me at all...but whoever it was, had to be in here somewhere. Is it August? Maybe he was just hiding? Can't be.

I grabbed a bag of Doritos and some Dill pickle chips for Nana, because these are her favorite and she never mentioned me to get them. I also grabbed a Lipton Green Tea and Minute Made juice.

"Stacy."

I spun around at the call of my name, to see Konie standing behind. What does this hoe want? Those are the pair of eyes that was on me.

"May I help you?" I questioned.

"I really need to talk to you." She said shrugging.

"About?"

"Something."

Should I really take the chance?

"I can help you with those." She said pointing to the things in my hands. You know what? I'll be nice since she gone help me with this food. "Alright." I said, allowing her to get the chips and stuff out my hand.

I saw her slightly smile as I walked past her to go pay for the things. I couldn't help but notice how close she was standing to me the whole time the cashier was ringing up the things.

"Girl's night out?" The older man asked.

"Yes sir." I said giving a slight smile.

Once I paid my total, we both, me and Konie, grabbed the bags and walked out, hearing a 'Have Fun!' being yelled behind us. I unlocked the car door and put the bags in the back seat. I gave Konie the rest of them to put up, and I hopped into the driver's seat, and started the car up.