Chapter 8 ♡ Guess Who's Calling/Remember Me?

~ Later That Day ~

S T A C Y

While finishing putting up some color clothes in the washer, I let it soak for an hour before I started it.

Now that Tia has the kids, I have this whole house to myself. As soon as I shut the washing room door, my phone vibrated with a call. I pulled my phone out my pocket and turns out, its my mom. I should have rejected the call, but I'm going to be nice.

"Yes?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

"Are the kids there?"

"No, why?" I asked her in suspension. If she wanted to talk too the kids, she cocould have called either one of them, they all have their phones.

"I just wanted to talk to them."

"You know they have their phones right?"

I know she called me on purpose. Lets see what type of insult she has up her sleeve.

"Oh yea, forgot."

Sure.

"Yea, look there's something I have to tall to you about."

"What might that be?" I asked rolling my eyes. I walked back upstairs and headed upstairs to change into something more comfortable.

"Its about Amber."

I stopped in my tracks.

"What about her?" I asked curiously.

"Why does she have all these buys numbers in her phone?"

"YOU WENT THROUGH HER PHONE?" MOM WHAT THE FUC-"

"Watch the language."

"You can't do that-"

"That's my grandchild."

"That's my daughter, I'm responsible for her, not you!"

" I was responsible for her at the moment."

"Ma that's bullshit!" I was so pissed at her, how could she go through her 13 year old granddaughter's phone? Amber is old enough to know what's right and wrong and I trust her.

"Stacy Ca'Shayla Minaj!"

"Bye mom." With that I hung up and through my phone on the bed. I cannot believe she would do that, I just...Jesus.

I undressed and changed into a grey hoodie, black jogs, converses and my hair in bun with light make up. I thee on some hoop earrings and grabbed my car keys, phone, and my MK purse.

Its that time when everyone needs new everything and I do this every 2 months. As I locked the door, my phone began to ring a d it was mom. I'm not answering it. She dine pissed me off and I'm done listening to her trying to tell me what's going on with my kids.

As I pulled out my drive way Nicki Minaj The Crying Game boomed out my radio. I sung along too. I loved her Pink Print album!

Here we go again its the game we love, sheets all over the floor and they laced with drugs, you ain't play your cards right you had Ace of Clubs

Hit you with the Ace of Spade, in your face, and shrugged, blood drippin' out your arm on my Asian rugs, we were just planning a wedding, caught cagin' doves

You were just tellin' your man that you hate the clubs, now we in the crying game heart laced with slugs

That song touched my heart for some reason, but while continuing to drive, I began to think. I seem to get deep in thought when I'm out on the road sometimes and for some reason I don't know why. Is that weird? But anyways, as I road down the road listening to the song and figure out which store to go to first.