Chapter 44 ♡ Savage

Back to the story.....ps: What's your favorite song off the Attack The Block mixtape?

|

|

|

Chris,

"Nigga where you at?!"

"I'm somewhere, what you mean where I'm at?!" I said into the phone to Ty.

"I meant your location, you better NOT being doing anything stupid."

"And if I was?"

"Then you need to go to a mental institution, yo ass is crazy!"

"Well, I do have some screws loose."

"Shut up and get back over here man!"

"Alright, alright." I said rolling my eyes. "I'm on my way." After I finish this deed.

"Ight."

Once we hung up, a smirk tugged on my lips.

Drinking a bottle of Hennessey, I looked through all the pictures that we took from the years been together. I chuckled, looking over at the passenger seat, with 5 explosives tapped together. If only he knew how bad he fucked up. I took one last gulp of the drink and shut it back, grabbing my things and heading outside, walking to his drive way.

I looked around seeing where I can put these explosives at. Put them where it hurts him then most. The house seems like a nice one, but I ain't trying to kill anybody, so, why not one of these cars? I walked into his open garage and looked around and the two cars he had.

Ferrari. Bentley.

Which one shall I choose?

"Ferrari." I said to myself and headed towards it. I threw the dynamite into his front seat and looked around a little bit to see if he has something that I can maybe throw along on here.

Throw away the respect for my wife, I'm throw away some shit you respect.

I looked through a few things and found some stuff to throw in. I threw in  a few extra clothes, a cell phone, some tools, some necklaces and watches and a few pictures along side the dynamite. Once I was satisfied with what was in there, I walked out of the drive way and headed back to my car.

This is going to look too good. I hopped back inside my Lamborghini, and waited for a minute before I did my count down.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

I pressed the red button and watched  as the car blew up in flames, setting the alarm off. I snickered to myself and quickly drove, taking another gulp of Hennessey, before sitting the bottle down. The cup holder. He really lucky I didn't blow that house up. I am crazy, true enough, but I'm not stupid. As I drove, police cars flew past me and fire fighters. I laughed more to myself at the sight of them. My work here is done.

Stacy,

Putting Caleb back to sleep after a nightmare, I lightly smiled. Looked just like his daddy. I kissed his cheek, and tucked him back in and heading out of the room. I was getting a little sleepy myself, but I think I can stay up a few more minutes to see if Chris will show up. If not, I'm hoping he's alright and not doing anything that stupid, but I couldn't count on that. He can be reckless if he chose too.