Chapter 13 ♥ The Start of A New Problem (1/3)

Stacy

While I was laying down in bed on my stomach listening to Tinashe Bated Breath, I could hear Chris coming upstairs humming. I smiled.

I moved around in bed some and I felt that he was peeking in.

"You okay?"

"Yea...come here."

I felt him crawl in the bed beside me and lays face to face with me looking me deep into my eyes.

"Wassup?" He asked.

"Why are you so mean to my friends?"

He groaned. "I don't like them."

"There's more to that story."

"Nah uh." He denied.

"Yeah huh."

"Nah uh"

"YES."

"NO."

I was getting fed up with arguing with him, but then again it was cute how he's acting like a little kid.

I sat up some. "Don't lie to me Christopher."

He groaned and burried his head into the pillow.

"Boy answer me!" I said playfully hitting him.

"Lemme alone!" He said pinching my thighs.

"Owww Chris!" I whined and pushed him. I could hear him laugh and I scrunched up my nose in agitation. He saw the look on my face and began to crawl near me while wrapping his arms around me and tangling our legs together. "No." I said when he tried to kiss me. I put my hand right in his face. "Move your hand." He said in a demand type of voice and knowing how weak that does that to me, I moved my hand and gave in to him. He softly let his lips capture mine while wrapping his arms around my torso.

I pulled him closer by his shirt and wrapped my arms around his neck..

"Oh someone ready for the D." He mumbled and kissed my nose.

"A lie." I said running my hands through his hair.

When that cute smile appeared on his face I grinned. "Aww." I said. I could hear him giggle. "I'm done." I said to Chris and pulled back away from him and sat up in bed. "What?" He said all innocent. "You're too cute for me." I said. When he tried to grab my hand, I pulled back.

"Don't touch me." I said.

"I own you so I can touch you."

"Shut up Chris."

"You shut up, I run this." He said hitting my back.

"You bitch!" I yelled. I reached over and slapped him in his face. That hit on my back hurt. "Stacy!" He leaned over and tried to hit me but I quickly hopped up. "Wait until I get your ass." He hopped over off the bed to get to me but I ran out the room. As he chased after me, I should have thought about running because now, the period cramps are kicking.

"Why are you slowing down?" Chris said coming into the kitchen.

"I'm hurting." I said leaning on the counter.

"Aww." He said and wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a hug. He picked me up and sat me down on the counter.

"This game isn't finished." He said poking my nose. I grinned and leaned over to kiss him, but he moved back. "Nope." He said; I pouted. He laughed at me.

During our moment, there was a knock on the door. Who could this be? I hopped off the counter and followed Chris to the door and when he opened it, my anger automatically came up; but that was until I saw little Tj.