Bonus Chapter (42) | Nightmare on Elm Street *Hallowen Special* Part 1

Chris,

"You finished yet babe?" I called to Stacy as I walked into the Master bedroom. We decided to take the kids trick or treating before it gets too crowded in the streets and to have a little family time.

"Almost.." She said, as I peaked into the bathroom to see her costume.

"Awww.." I said laughing as she zipped up the zipper on the outfit.

"Does it make me look fat?" She asked spinning around and I shook my head.

"You look good."

"Well, it isn't much, but I sleep early, so, we gone make this work." As she fixed her dinosaur onesies outfit. She slipped on the shoes that came with it, and looked up at me.

"Let me guess..." She said, putting her finger to her cheek, in a thinking manner, making me laugh some. It was pretty obvious what I was, but imma let her have a little fun with it.

"Super man?" She asked smiling and I nodded.

"Don't forget super girl!" Amber said walking in, in her costume along with Caleb.

"So we have Super Man, Super Girl, and Super Boy?" She raised an eyebrow. "How come I didn't know this?!"

"It was  a last minute thing." I said shrugging and she shook her head.

"Well, what's Alana?"

"I'm Scooby-Doo." She said, standing beside Caleb.

"Now that's a good one. I love Scooby Doo." Stacy said, walking towards all of us. "Everyone have everything?" She questioned, as I wrapped my arm around her neck.

(Ehh.. this got mixed up for some reason, but for now on this is Stacy's P.O.V)

"Trick or Treat bags are in the car and if you don't mind, Bryson and Ink are coming with their kids."

"That's cool." I said as the kids ran past us down the steps. I felt a light kiss on my forehead making me look up at Chris who was looking down at me.

"Can I help you?"

"I don't know, but I do know what can help me."

"And what would that be sir?" I questioned, as we both walked down the steps ourselves.

"Your lips." He said, and stole a quick kiss from me before I could even say something. He then ran the rested of the way down the steps and grabbed the car keys and sprinted his way out the door.

"What the hell..." I mumbled and laughed. I didn't get  a chance with him and he's already trying to play games on a scary night. I just know this wasn't going to be good for me. Once I was off the steps, I turned off all the lights and grabbed my phone, I headed outside locking the door, behind me. I spun around and screamed at the site of a clown mask, making me fall dead on my ass. I could hear I group of guys laughing, as I held my chest.

"Mrs. Brown." The person said with the clown mask taking it off and looking down at me, holding in his laugh. Bryson.

"Get the fuck out my face." I snapped, and he put his hand up in surrender.

"Wifey mad Chris." I heard Ink said, as I stood up and dusted myself off.

"Baby..."Chris said walking up to me, trying to hold in his laugh. "You o-okay?"

"Get out my face, it's not damn funny Chris!"

"You know I love you, stop it!" He wrapped his arms around me trying to pull me close to him, but I wasn't having it, I was mad as hell at all of them and I don't even know Bryson like that! When I tried to get him off of me, his embrace only got tighter.