Chapter 45 ♡ Proof/Cry Wolf

You got my heart that's proof, nah nah. Here's your proof nah, nah.

Chris,

Pulling back up at Ty's house, I shut off my car and sat there for a  minute and thought. What are you doing Chris? I sighed a nd ran my hands down my face, getting my thoughts together before I get in this house, even though I could feel the alcohol a little bit affecting my system. I breathed in and out, and opened the car door slowly, feeling the cool wind hit me some. Once the  door was fully opened, I got out. stumbling a little bit.

"Your dumb ass went and got drunk. Shake my head."

"Shut up stupid." I said to Ty, seeing him walk out his front door. Closing my car door and heading my way up the drive way, I saw a grin tugged on his lip.

"How much have drank?"

"I'm not that drunk..." I stated, walking up to him.

"Answer the question Breezy."

I rolled my eyes. "About half the bottle maybe." I answered shrugging.

"And you going in there like that?" He asked, stopping me in my tracks.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, just to let you know," He stated. "Konie came over an hour ago, dropping off Tj."

"I thought she didn't want Stacy near him?" I asked.

"I guess people change when you have a side hoe with money." He said looking around.

"Side...She still messing with..."

"You didn't hear it from me." Ty said. "But quick question." 

"What is it?"

"What's one thing you love about Stacy?" He asked.

"One thing?"

"Yep."

"Oh man.." I scratched my head trying to think about at least one thing I love about her, when I love everything about her.

"Think of something that stands out." He insisted and I nodded.

"I love...I love her innocence. How she never seems to do anything wrong." I stated.

"And that's the honest truth, not the liquor talking?"

"God honest truth." I stated, putting my hand over my heart. I honestly meant that. That girl is my everything.

"Alright...now name something you love about your bro." He said, putting on a pretend crown, making me laugh.

"Um..I would have to say...your level of creativity with the pharaohs and stuff."

"Well I have been told I was unique."

"Go suck on something, lil cocky ass."

"All a brotha' trying to do is feel love too." He stated. "But take yo wide head ass in their." He said opening his front door to let me in.