Bonus Chapter (43) | Nightmare On Elm Street *Halloween Special* Part 2

Excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes please.

Stacy,

"Tory getcho ass from behind her before you get punched!" Ink yelled, and I let out a sigh of relief. This idiot was about to get the he'll knocked out of him, since I do have a reason to put my hands on him.

He walked around me, and I suddenly recognized that face. Tory Lanez.

"You out in these woods because?" I asked,

"I was actually heading to King Drive too, but I saw a van on the side of the road, so I decided to check it out." He explained.

"....how did you know it was our van?" Ink asked.

"I'm pretty sure this family is the only one with OHB on they car tag." He said laughing. I told Chris not to do that, he so dumb.

"Well, I'm actually glad you're here." I said.

"Why is that?"

"We going to go search for my babies." I answered, referring to Chris and Caleb. They been gone long enough for me.

"Now?"

"Yes now."

"I got a party to get too though!"

"That's your fault for stopping by, so come on we going!" I stated.

"Ink, take them back to the van and just keep an eye on them until we get back.." I instructed. "Well, until some of us get back.."

"Don't say that." Tory said, playfully pushing me, and heading on his way, switching on his flash light.

"Wait on me!" I squealed, catching up beside him.

Usually, instinct would tell my ass to just leave them, but I been through too much to lose them right now. I should have told them stay and maybe this wouldn't have happened, but we ALL know how boys get. I felt the cool wind blow some and even heard a whistling sound.

It was creepy as fuck out here.

"So ya'll out in these woods because?" Tory asked, breaking the silence.

"Chris and Bryson are trying to scare the kids, something like that." I said shrugging, looking around.

"Are you scared?" He asked.

"I guess being out here in the dark woods, lost and helpless ain't that scary huh?" I said in sarcasm and I heard him smack his lips.

"All I did was ask a simple question."

"Yes, I'm scared Mr. Lanez." I answered. "Are you?"

"Nah, I'm just being careful." He stated. I looked over at him.

"Its okay if you're scared, there's no shame in that."

"The only thing a nigga scared of is the man upstairs."

"....that was deep, but same." I said agreeing to him.

Walking around a tree, we both stumbled upon a house structure. I gulped. He looked over at me and grinned and I rolled my eyes. I don't know about this and I most definitely don't trust him since we are the only two out here. But then again, them idiots probably got into something and need some help.

"So we going or not?"

"Um..." I bit down on my bottom lip. "Sure, I guess."

"Ladies first." He stepped back.