Chapter 49 ♡ One Hell Of A Nite (Extended)

Later That Night 10:30 p.m

Stacy,

Stacy,

Bitches dancing naked in my living room

She straight out of collage

Just turned 22

Girl get your money up

I ain't even mad you

Got you all on me

Making these niggas catching attitudes

Tellin' no story

My niggas retarded

Fuck the judge and the sentence

Ha!

I gotta good lawyer

Walking into the packed club, I didn't see Chris anywhere, so I'm assuming he's still either upset or he got drunk and past out. Either way, he was going to try and avoid his actual feelings.

I followed the girls to a V.I.P sections that the guys reserved earlier of us all to sit and vibe to the music that was being played.

"Thank you." I mumbled slightly to Trey, as I walked past, since he let me go first.

Sitting down beside Ty, I just sat and took in the scene that was full of life around.

Chris - Where are you? 10: 45 p.m

I looked down at the glowing text that appeared on my phone and pressed my lips together.

- Club Cloud Nine. 10:46 p.m

Chris - I'm walking in now. 10:47 p.m

I looked up from my phone and began to look at the entrance of the door. Before I could see it open, Ty tapped me on my shoulder. I looked over to my right.

"Chris coming?"

I nodded my head. "He just texted saying he was walking in now."

I told him, tapping my finger on the back of my phone. I was nervous as hell right now.

Knowing I missed him walk in, I excused myself from the group. Trey gave me a look and I gave him a reassuring smile to let him know everything was going to be fine. Leaving the V.I.P section to go meet Chris, I remade my at through the crowd of people. Near the center of the floor, I got a weird feeling and something just told me to look up and I did so.

I looked up to the second floor, seeing August flirting with some other chick, holding her in his arms. I scrunched up my face and rolled my eyes at how stupid he was being. We made eye contact, and he motioned me up with his finger. I shook my head and continue to make my way through the crowded floor, but stopped in my tracks seeing Chris standing from me, eyeing me hard with his jaw tensed up some.