Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Everyone knew when Smii7y was happy that they would be happy... and in a lot of trouble. The guys just looked over at Smii7y was he was staring off into the distance with a smirk on his face. They could only imagine the plans forming inside of his head as they watched from a distance.

"You should ask," Craig said motioning towards Tyler.

"What why me," Tyler exclaimed.

"Because you're the right hand man," Craig said.

"It should be Jay he's known him the longest," Tyler said.

"Don't bring me into this," Jay said putting in his headphones.

"Well somebody should ask him," Scotty said.

Smii7y could hear their chattering in the background but couldn't careless. He was excited to meet the mystery person again, but in person this time. He wanted to introduce himself; maybe even get him to join his group. Oh all the possibilities he could do if he had that boy wrapped around his finger. He could get out of this dingy town and start over. He smiled and looked over to his friends.

"Hey Smitty watcha thinking," Craig asked him.

"Oh nothing my dear Laddie," Smii7y said as he put his hoodie on.

"Where are you going," Tyler asked knowing he hadn't discussed any plans with them on stealing.

"Yeah isn't it my turn to get something," Scotty asked as he was dressed up to go.

"I know I just need to check something," Smii7y said grabbing his bag.

"Are you sure you're not going stealing," Jay asked.

"I'm positive don't you guys trust me," Smii7y lied faking hurt.

"You're our leader of course we do," Craig said happily.

"But you always take your bag when you want something," Tyler said.

"Alright alright I do want something. I want the ultimate challenge," Smii7y said.

"You're not going to the Keyes Residence are you," Jay asked.

"Of course I am I really want to take their most prized possession," Smii7y said thinking about the boy.

"Do you even know what it is," Tyler asked as Scotty left the room.

"Of course I just need to plan out everything by looking over their place," Smii7y said.

Jay stared at Smii7y's posture. He knew something that they didn't and he was afraid. John was set up to take the world; he didn't need someone like Smii7y to ruin it. Just like how he did with Cameron... The others had let it go but Jay wasn't going to.

"Jaren," Jay said right before he left.

"Whaaaat," Smii7y said.

"Just don't," Jay said and then went back to his post.

Smii7y stared off after Jay and frowned. He would always know when he wanted something more then treasure. But it was true he wanted their most valuable treasure and it turns out he was also their most valuable treasure too. Smii7y left the base and made his ways to the Keyes Residence. It was only a 20 minute walk as he stared up at the wall. He went to the secret passage and opened it. He made his way to the balcony and landed on it. He opened the door when

SMACK

A white pillow had entered his view...

"What the fuck," Smii7y said as he managed to take the pillow.