Stage Dorks- It's That Time Again

Hey guys! For my Requiem chapter, what are some stories you want me to reference? (Please only stories from this book)
Thanks!

Christine flopped onto Jeremy's bed, groaning. She moved closer to Jeremy, cuddling in his lap.

"What's wrong?" Jeremy asked, running his hands through her hair.

"I'm on my-" She stopped, blushing. "I'm uh, on my female time and it hurts."

Jeremy blinked. "You're period? Dude, why didn't you say so?" He carefully got up, looking around his room. "I think I still have left over supplies from Michaels last time... sweet!" Jeremy pulled out a box from under his bed and opened it. "Okay, I have a heat blanket thing, some chocolate that hasn't been open, don't worry, some hot chocolate packets, a few teddy bears, and some movies. Thoughts?"

"Woah!" Christine climbed off of the bed, looking down at the stuff. "Wait, why do you have all this stuff?"

"Oh, it's for when Micha gets on his period. Over the years I've just gotten used to him coming over here and so I just have supplies for him." He glanced over at Christine, eyeing her. "That's... Okay, right?"

"Duh! Why wouldn't it be? You have a full kit of supplies; I'm not gonna bash that." She grabbed a teddy bear and held it close. "Omg. Omg I'm so happy."

"Did... did you say... never mind. I can't stop you." Jeremy dug down, pulling out some movies and the hot chocolate packets. "What do you say to an impromptu movie night?"

"I say put on Shrek and I'll be your girl forever. Or put on One Hundred and One Dalmatians. You see what happens."

Jeremy gave his girlfriend a jokingly uneasy stare. "One Shrek coming up!"

"Yes!" Christine started to jump, but then remembered how much pain she was in. "I shouldn't have done that. I definitely shouldn't have done that."