Boyf Riends- Bake Me

It's a short little boi, sorry my dudes

"Yeah, uh, are you sure we should do this?" Michael asked, looking at the grocery bags Jeremy had dropped on the kitchen counter.

"Oh come on, Micah! It'll be fun! Besides, I want to do something like, nice for Evan. He's always so like, sweet and stuff, so..."

"Do you remember anything from last time? Literally, we are the worst bakers ever. Why do you do this? Why are you like this?"

"Shush." Jeremy put the cake box in front of them, rushing around so he could grab the bowls and ingredients they needed. Michael stood back, chuckling as he watched a flustered Jeremy try his best. He took a secret picture, making sure to save it before finally putting his phone down and attempting to help.

"Okay, so. We need three cups of salt."

"Okay, first off, that's not even a little bit what it says. Can you read? Are you literate?"

"What up, I'm Jeremy, I'm 19, and I never fucking learned how to read."

Michael rolled his eyes, smirking slightly. He took the box from Jeremy, reading it. "Okay, so we need three large eggs." He paused, looking at Jeremy. "How the fuck did you get three cups of salt."

"Leave me alone. Stress is bad for the baby."

"What baby?"

"Me." Michael laughed, shoving Jeremy gently.

"Oh fuck off and go get me the eggs."

————

"Wow." That was all Michael could say as he looked at their iced, two layered cake. It actually looked really pretty; a light blue base with a white border.

"I know, right? We didn't absolutely fuck it up this time!" Jeremy said proudly. "Okay. Now we just have to get it to Evan, and then we will be good to go!"

"Okay. I'm just gonna go pee really quick, then I'll help you get it in the car."

Jeremy nodded, looking around for his phone. "Yeah sure. Hey, uh, have you seen my phone?" He yelled, moving some dishes.

"Just use my phone to call it!" Michael yelled from the bathroom.

Jeremy grabbed Michaels phone, calling his. His heart dropped when he heard the families ring come from the cake.

"Micha?" Jeremy yelled.

"Yeah?" Michael said, coming out of the bathroom. "Did you find your phone?"

Jeremy called his phone again, and Michaels heart had the same reaction. "Well fuck."