Boyf Riends- This Love Is

Slight Angst :) I'm gonna do another one similar to this one but with Tree Bros tomorrow

Michael and Jeremy were in love, even if they had only properly met a two weeks ago.

That day where Michael had accidentally spilt his sushi on the one of the most popular boys in school, Jeremy Heere, was the day it all started.

"I'm so so sorry, Holy shit, wow I'm such a dick."

Jeremy chuckled, helping the boy clean up. "No, no it's all good man." He paused, listening quietly. "Are you listening to Marley?"

"Oh! Yeah, yeah I uh, I am!"

Jeremy gave him an award winning smile. "I love him!"

Jake whispered something only Jeremy could hear. "This one. This ones the one."

"Wanna like, uh, go talk about Marley? Maybe?" Jeremy asked, handing Michael his sushi tray.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Yeah, sure!"

That was the day it all started.

But now, Jeremy and Michael were cuddled next to each other, mindlessly watching tv.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Are you okay? Do you need something?" Jeremy asked quietly, as if trying not to disturb the atmosphere.

"Nah, I'm fine." Jeremy smiled gently, pecking Michaels lips.

"I'll be right back."

Michael nodded, glancing back at the tv as Jeremy climbed off of him. He heard the door shut behind Jeremy, and he started to lose his eyes.

Buzz! Buzz!

Without thinking, Michael grabbed Jeremy's phone thinking it was his own. He glanced at the text, reading it without thinking.

Then he read it again, more focused this time.

Jake: Reminder Jere, you only have a few days to bang that loser
Jake: Remember the bet, Jeremy

Michael put the phone back down, thousands of thoughts rubbing through his head.

Jeremy was only with him for a bet?

"Baby?" Jeremy asked, leaning against the doorframe. "What's wrong?"

Michael glared at Jeremy, getting out of his bed. He walked over to Jeremy, and he could see Jeremy flinch back.

"Am..." Michael trailed off, his anger being replaced with sadness. "Am I just a piece of meat to you? Is all of this fake? I opened up to you. I told you secrets, and you just-"

"Wait, Wait, what?"

Michael glared at Jeremy, walking over to his bedside table and picking up his phone. He tossed it to Jeremy.

Jeremy waited for Michael to say something. When he didn't, he opened his phone. "Oh."

"Yeah. Oh." Michael said sarcastically.

"Look, I can explain, I still lo-"

"No, Jeremy Heere. You don't get to say that." Michael stated. "Go. Just, go."

"Michael-"

"Go."

Jeremy paused at the doorframe, glancing back to Michael. But Michael didn't see the true tears in Jeremy's eyes.

He didn't see how much he truly loved him.