Boyf Riends- Teen Beach Movie

Requested by @Lex_the_best03

Also it talks about Connors suicide quite a lot, so just FYI

"No Evan! That's final. Bikers don't hang with surfers. It's just... not right."

"But Jeremy! He's... he's different! He's sweet, and kind, and-"

"Then he's not any different." Jeremy said darkly. "First of all, surfers are too good for us. Second of all, sometimes their kindness clouds their minds and they made stupid decisions. You remember Connor, don't you?"

"Yes." Evan whispered meekly.

"Good. Let that thought fucking haunt you whenever you see Jared. Remember Connor. Got it?"

"Yes sir. Sorry Jeremy." Evan bowed his head, walking away in shame.

Jeremy ran a hand through his hair, sinking down to the floor. He let out a huff of breath, burying his head in his hands. "Fuck. Fucking shit. Why do they have to be so nice? Why did they have to..." Jeremy trailed off, feeling a presence watching him. He peeked his head up to meet the eyes of the surfer gang leader.

"What do you want, Michael?" Jeremy asked, venom in his words. "Wanna help another one of our members commit? Would that make you happy?" Michael shrunk slightly, trying to stand his ground.

"Jeremy, we are sorry." Michael said, his voice breaking at the end. "We... we liked Connor. It's just... we always help people who want to surf. We didn't know."

"How could you not know?" Jeremy asked, getting up. "Connor Murphy never swam before. Why the fuck would he get in that huge ass wave if it wasn't for death? Come on, everyone knows that wave is for trained surfers only. How could you-"

"I don't know!" Michael yelled back. He recoiled back, running his hand through his hair. "I don't know. I was dumb. I never thought... I never thought-" Michaels words started coming out choked, and a tear ran down his face.

"I wanted us to be closer. Bikers and surfers. So when, when a biker wanted to go swimming, I was excited. I'm sorry. His death still fucking haunts me to this day. I wish I'd gotten out there faster, I wish I'd realized what he was trying to do, I wish I had never given him that board!"

Michaels rant stopped when Jeremy held him tight. Michaels weight fell onto Jeremy, and the leather jacket wearing boy caught him. Jeremy lowered themselves to the ground, holding each other tight. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." They both whispered.

"I shouldn't blame you. We were all so... so little. We didn't know."

"Nah, blame me all you want. I just don't want to fight you anymore, Jere. I miss you."

"I miss you too."

After a few minutes, Michael pulled back, laughing quietly.

"Are you telling me, that if we'd had this conversation like, six months ago, we'd probably wouldn't have to fight for the shack?"

"I mean... probably." Jeremy chuckled. He realized how close he was to Michael, and for a split second his eyes traveled to Michaels lips.

"Oh really?" Michael asked, readjusting himself on Jeremy's lap. "That's what game you want to play? Make me feel things then make me feel things?"

"I didn't, I did, no, what? No." Michael chuckled.

"You're cute. But a horrible lair." Michael said quietly, playing with the studs on Jeremy's black leather jacket.

"I'm not, I'm not lying!"

"So... you don't want to kiss me?" Michael asked, doing his best to hide his smirk.

"Well, I mean, I didn't, uh, I didn't say that, but uh, maybe-"

Jeremy stopped as Michael got closer to his lips. Jeremy closed his eyes, and leaned forward to meet Michael halfway. He felt the spark that he'd once felt long ago, and had forced himself to forget. How could he forget?

Michael was delicious. A sweet treat on a summer day, everything Jeremy could have asked for.

"Seriously?" Jeremy and Michael pulled apart quickly when Evan stepped into the room. "So I can't hold hands with Jared, a background character, but you can, you can make out with the surfer gangs leader?" Evan asked. "That's it. I'm going to go, and, and hold that little, littler fuckers hand. Like the, the biker bitch I am."