Tree Bros- Just Beat It

Short and fluffy

"Hey uh, hi. Hi, Zoe. Is, is Connor, is Connor home? I wanted to, I wanted to see him, and I just-"

"Connor!" Zoe yelled loudly, cutting off Evans rant and making him flinch back. "Your boyfriend's here!"

Evan heard a loud 'shit!' come from upstairs, and his fumbled with his shirt. "Tell him to come here!" Connor yelled from upstairs.

"Alright Ev, come on. Connors just in his room." Evan nodded his head, thanking her for letting him in. He carefully made his way upstairs, a small smile on his face as he thought about seeing Connor again.

He knocked on the door quietly. "Con?"

"Yeah, you can come in sweetheart."

Evan carefully opened the door, and was met with a warm bear hug. "Oh!"

"I'm sorry." Connor mumbled softly as he held onto Evan. "There was a lot of yelling earlier. You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fi-" Evan stopped mid sentence as he pulled out of the bear hug and looked Connor in the face. "Oh."

"Oh, uh, yeah. I'll uh, I was just about to wipe it off." Connor pointed to his eyeshadow, chuckling a bit.

"No!" Evan rushed out, his voice cracking slightly. "No no no no no no, it looks so good! Wow." 

Evan admired Connors dark lips and bright eyeshadow. When he moved it seemed to give off a rainbow vibe, and Connor looked so-

"Beautiful." Evan whispered. "Just... Wow."

"So.. you don't hate it?" Connor asked, a playful smile on his face.

"Holy shit, I uh, is it bad I really... I really want to, uh, I want to make out with you right now please."

Connor chuckled, pulling Evan close again. He hovered over Evans lips, his smirk still present. "Your wish is my command."