From the Beginning Part Two

"Elemental Jutsu: Fire Dragon!"

"Elemental Jutsu: Wind Speed!"

With the combination of Fire and Wind, the two jutsu's that the Hanninzowa sisters used grew stronger as it took down their last enemies. Hina turned to Megumi. "You weren't lying when you said you got Fire down."

Megumi grinned at her sister. "You're not the only strong one, Onee-san!" She looked around the battlefield. "Was that the last one?"

Hina nodded as she stared across the battlefield. It was strewn with dead bodies and destroyed land. The clan they were up against wasn't necessarily the strongest clan, but they made a big mistake of opposing the Hanninzowa. They thought a surprise attack would give them the advantage, but it was the opposite. 

Hina said, "Let's head out just in case they have reinforcements."

She was trying her best to sound strong, but the hard work and effort of battle had taken a toll on her body. She was tired, drained of chakra and had various injuries and scratches on her. Luckily, Megumi seemed to look better, but it was because Hina was trying her best during the battle to protect her. The two began to dash away from the battlefield and into the safety of the forest.

"Onee-san, you've been going out a lot lately," Megumi said as they jumped branch from branch.

Hina smiled. "Yeah, I guess I have."

Lately, Madara, Hashirama and her have gotten closer, hanging out more and more often by the river. They've even been training together to be better shinobi, but Hina has been extra careful not to reveal her kekkei genkai. If she let it out, it would immediately give away her surname and who she was.

The two sisters didn't stop running until they reached the safety of their clan.

......

Hina stumbled slightly as she walked through the woods. She was heading towards the river to see Madara and Hashirama. Leaning next to a tree, she took a breath. The wounds from the previous battle had healed mostly, but there were a few that were bothering her. She had bandages on her arms, legs and one on her forehead.

As she neared the river, she heard two voices. Her mood went up as she recognized them. "Madara! Hashirama!" Hina called out as she walked towards the boys.

But her smile faltered as the two didn't look to her to acknowledge her. Hina paused, recognizing a depressing aura. She walked slowly and the closer she got, she noticed that tears were flowing from Hashirama's eyes. "Is everything alright?" She asked hesitantly.

"My little brother...was killed." Hashirama said, turning to her. "I like coming here when I feel like this. I feel like the current can wash my emotions away. Hina, Madara, do you guys have any siblings?"

"I had two older brothers," Hina replied, her heart clenching as she remembered their deaths. "They're dead. All I have left is my younger sister."

"I have four brothers," Madara said, picking up a stone. "Or, had  four brothers. That's what it means to be a shinobi. Death is always waiting for us. Maybe the best way to avoid it is to be upfront with the other side and form, maybe, an alliance. But we're too proud to be vulnerable like that."

Hina looked at Madara as he threw the stone. "Do you think that we can do that? Be honest with each other?"

"Beats me. But whenever I come here, I hope that someone will find a way."

Clack!

A soft smile reached Hina's lips. "You made it."

Madara grinned at her. "Looks like I got it over finally." He turned to Hashirama, "Looks like you're not the only one who can get to the other side."

......

As a kick came in Hina's way, she raised her leg to parry the blow. Let's see if this move pays off...