Konoha Sweet Home

"Excellent work for you all." Tsunade told as as we all stood in front of her at her office. "For now you may take a break, you deserved it."

I let out a short sigh. I really could use a break. Maybe nap, yeah, a nap sounds good. And a nice bowl of ramen. Maybe I could hit up Ichiraku's Ramen...

"(Y/N), thank goodness you're alright!" I felt myself being pulled in a tight hug. 

I smiled softly as Wakako hugged me. "Didn't I tell you I would be alright!?"

She grinned, "You're right, I shouldn't underestimate you." 

Then my smile disappeared as I remembered something. "You told Tsunade about us!" I exclaimed. "Why!?"

"I had too..." Wakako's smile disappeared and she began to mumble.

I sighed, "It's alright, since I guess in the end Kakashi-sensei came with us and that came in our favor..."

Wakako's smile then began to return to her face, "Come with me, we're going to go to Ichiraku's!"

She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the office. "Why?" I asked her.

"I told Enya-sensei and Kyo that we would meet them up there. It's been a while since we've been all able to take a day off!"

I grinned at the thought of seeing my comrades. Wakako pulled me along the streets of Konoha until we reached the ramen stand. As soon as we arrived there, I saw the sight of my two comrades. They noticed our arrival and came to greet us. 

"Geez, (Y/N), you're getting yourself in so much action, I'm jealous!" Kyo said as he pulled me into a hug. 

I laughed, "It's only because I can handle it."

"Are you saying that I can't handle it?" Kyo whined.

I grinned. "Exactly."

Enya-sensei laughed and put his hand on my shoulder. "Let's have some ramen, my treat."

The three of us grew wide eyes as we all group-hugged our sensei. "Thanks!" We cheered. Then we looked at each other deviously. Kyo, Wakako and I huddled. 

"Let's eat as much food as we can!" Wakako whispered. I nodded along with Kyo. "He did say it was his treat..."

"What are you three plotting over there?"

The three of us turned around to face Enya-sensei. "Nothing~!" We sang as we took a seat in the ramen stand. 

Enya-sensei sighed, "Why do I have a feeling that I shouldn't treat you guys ever again...?"

We laughed and began to order numerous foods to satiate our hunger. Each time we ordered, Enya-sensei's face paled. Eventually he gave up, and just pulled out his wallet, taking out a wad of cash. "Here, just spend it all." He muttered, defeat.

I laughed, giving him a hug. "Don't be so sad sensei, you dug your own grave when you said you're treat." Enya-sensei pouted. Then our food arrived and we all began to dig in.

I told them about Hidan and Kakuzu and about the fight. I told them about Naruto's new jutsu, RasenShuriken. "There's something off about it," I confessed to them. "I saw his chakra and it seemed odd..."

Wakako nodded, "I was helping Tsunade-sama with the autopsy of Kakuzu and she said that Naruto's RasenShuriken severed every nerve channel in all of his cells."