Memories

(A/N)

So this chapter is all of (Y/N) memories of her and Sasuke that just flashing in her mind as she's unconscious. As they chapter goes on, the older (Y/N) and Sasuke get, btw. So you get a little back story too, so enjoy :)

......

"Where are we going?" I asked my parents as they led me out of our clan house. They were on either side of me, holding one of my hands. 

"Swing me!" I told them, and they began to swing me as we walked. I was giggling the entire time.

"We're going to visit some family friends and introduce them to you." Mom said.

"Who are they?" I asked her. Dad responded to me, "The Uchiha's. The clan that does the Police Force with our clan."

"Oh! I've heard of them. All of the girls that I play with always talk about a Sasuke and Itachi, and how cool and cute they are." I thought about some of my girl friends like Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka talking about Sasuke. (A/N They're not in the Academy yet btw, they just all play together)

My mom chuckled, "Fugaku's sons are quite the heartthrobs." Then she patted my head, "Just like you!"

I half-sighed, half-giggled, "Mom!"

She let out a laugh. To me it sounded beautiful, I love it when she laughs. "I've seen the way those boys look at you! Especially that Inuzuka kid!"

"Miyuki, (Y/N) doesn't need to have boys right now. Anyone who tries to go to my little girl has to go through me!" Dad exclaimed.

Mom sighed, "Jiro, if you keep that up, (Y/N) will end up boyfriendless and husbandless her entire life..."

Dad chuckled. I like his laugh too. "That means that (Y/N) can be my little girl forever and ever!"

He picked me up and threw me into the air. I squealed in delight as I became airborne. Then as Dad was going to catch me, Mom shoved him to the side, catching me instead. 

"Jiro! How many times have I told you not to do that!?" She scowled, holding me tight. She smelled like lavender, and I smiled at the familiar scent.

Dad sighed, "And you say I'm the protective one..." He shut up as Mom glared at him. I laughed. This was your average Hanninzowa family day.

"Ah, here we are," Mom gave my hand a squeeze. I gaped at where we were. It looked like a mini city! Many Uchiha clan members were just walking around, enjoying themselves. Mom and Dad guided me, leading me to the main house, which was the place we were visiting.

"Miyuki! Jiro! Come!" A beautiful dark haired woman was standing next to a serious looking man, who I assumed was her husband, gesturing for us to come to her. My mother beamed, "Mikoto!" she ran up to her and gave her a big hug. My dad and the man greeted each other, shaking their hands.

Mikoto turned her attention to me, "Oh my god, she's adorable!" She exclaimed, giving me a hug. "I'm Mikoto, and this serious looking man is my husband, Fugaku." She pointed over to the serious man. She giggled as he glanced over at her. "Hello." He said.

"I'm (Y/N)," I told them. Mikoto smiled, "Such a pretty name for a beautiful girl! Sasuke! Itachi! Get down here!"

The sound of bounding footsteps came, and two boys appeared. They each had onxy eyes and dark hair. One seemed older, his hair pulled in a ponytail with tear-troughs under his eyes. The other looked more my age with hair that seemed to defy logic, it was straight, then stuck up in the back.