Second Time's The Charm

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Two clones of Naruto appeared and went to Naruto's side. Their hands moved quickly, making his RasenShuriken. Soon, the loud screeching noise of chakra returned, and all four of us charged at Kakuzu.

Immediately, Kakuzu jumped up to avoid us. He must be wary of Naruto's jutsu. He's smart...jumping up, but Naruto has him beat.

I thought this as the real Naruto jumped up behind Kakuzu. And this time he hit him straight on his body. A huge whirlwind of wind formed and I could feel it picking up quicker and quicker. I had to concentrate my chakra on my feet so that I wouldn't be thrown back, but I was on my knees on the ground from how strong the wind was.

A bright light, brighter than anything I've seen erupted from where Naruto hit Kakuzu, blinding me. I covered my eyes with my hand. Once I felt the winds die down, I removed my hand and stood up with shaky legs. My eyes widened as I saw the sight in front of me. I was lying in the edge a huge crater created from Naruto's new jutsu. I looked up to see Kakuzu tumbling from the sky.

He crashed inside the crater, and I heard another 'thump' next to me. I glanced over to see Naruto lying on the ground next to me. I could still see his chakra and chakra points, and what I saw greatly disturbed me. His chakras...off? Is it because of this new jutsu? Something's odd about this, but I have a feeling that if Naruto keeps using this, he'll be in great danger!

"Heh, I managed to get him. See (Y/N)?" Naruto mumbled. 

I snorted, "I can see that."

I looked down into the crater to see Kakuzu struggling to move. I narrowed my eyes at his fallen figure. I started to walk towards him.

"What are you doing, (Y/N)?" Naruto asked me. 

"I'm doing some unfinished business," I responded and I walked into the crater.

Kakuzu saw me walking towards him and I heard a sigh come from him. "I see you've come to finish me off, haven't you."

I stayed silent as I approached him, kneeling beside him. "Why did you do it...?" I whispered softly.

Kakuzu stayed quiet and I quickly began to get frustrated, "Why did you kill my parents!" I yelled at him. "SAY SOMETHING!"

"It was...good money..." Kakuzu wheezed. 

My heart dropped, "Because it was good money?"

Because it was good money?! 

"There's...more to it..." Kakuzu said, but then he paused. "But I can't say to it."

"Why!" I screamed at him. "YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE! WHY CAN'T YOU TELL ME WHY YOU KILLED THEM!"

Kakuzu glanced up at me, "Word of advice...brat....sometimes the things closest to you...are the things...that betrays you..."

By now, my anger was through the roof. Why couldn't he just tell me they killed my parents? "I don't want no fucking mind games!" I yelled at him. "Why did you kill my parents!?"

Kakuzu stayed silent and I knew that he wouldn't be saying anything anytime soon. I gritted my teeth, clenching my fists. "I see..." I muttered to myself. I reached to my katana and pulled it out. I fingered the sharp blade, looking at its shiny surface. I then looked down at Kakuzu, who was far an uglier sight than my beloved katana.