The Last Day

"Tomorrow is the big day!" I exclaimed as I walked into Ichiraku's Ramen Bar with Naruto. I plopped onto one of seats, grabbing a menu. I try to order something different each time I go there, where Naruto always gets his same dish.

"Hai, it is..." Naruto said somewhat unenthusiastically.

I looked over at him, "Are you worried about fighting Neji?" I asked him.

Naruto nodded. I placed my hand over his. "Don't worry, I know you can win! Well, I'm also rooting for Neji, but I'm rooting for you. Wait how does that work?" I blabbered on causing Naruto to laugh.

"Thanks, (Y/N)," he flashed me a toothy smile, "You always know how to make me feel better!"

We ordered our food, then began to discuss what happened over the past month. Since he was one of my closest friends, I told him about the Rinnegan. I knew I could trust him, and Naruto knew how much trouble I would be in if he spilled the secret. "I learned this really cool summoning jutsu! This perverted ninja helped train me!"

I giggled, "Do you mean Jiraiya, one of the Sannin?" The Hokage mentioned this to me and how he would be helping Naruto.

"Eh!? You know Ero-sennin?!" Naruto exclaimed. I raised my eyebrow. Ero-sennin...?

Luckily, our food was then served, so I was able to dig in. "My training went really well too." I told Naruto.

"What happened!?" he pressed.

I cracked a grin, "Well, I was able to learn this new jutsu, which is part of the Secret Art of the Hanninzowa clan."

"What's that?"

"It's a secret~" I said, in a sing-songy voice. Naruto pouted but I didn't cave in. "I learned this new barrier jutsu," I continued.

"Like your Earth barrier thingy?" Naruto asked. I sweat dropped. Earth barrier thing... shouldn't he know the name already...

"Yeah, it's like that, but with Air instead."

His eyes widened, "That sounds so cool! I wanna see it!"

I shook my head, "Nope!"

"Why not?!"

"Because I said so~"

Naruto sighed, giving up. "What about your, other thing?" He asked, referring to my Rinnegan.

I smiled, "I managed to be able to call it at will. I'm still kind of confused on how to use it. But I can control when it comes!"

~~Flashback~~

"I'm ready now!" I declared to Enya-sensei.

"Are you sure?" He replied, with a worried look on his face.

I nodded. "Positive."

"Then go for it."

I closed my eyes, remembering that night. I tried to block out most of the memory, except for when I summoned Rinnegan. I focused on that event. A strong feeling went through my body, but I kept trying to channel it. I didn't release it too soon.

The powerful chakra continued to build up. It was so much and so powerful. I think I can summon it now. I opened my eyes, "Rinnegan!"

Then, I suddenly felt even more powerful than before. I looked over at Enya-sensei and I could see his chakra points all over his body and his chakra. I gasped as I realized I managed to summon Rinnegan. Now all that's left is to deactivate it. I willed for the Rinnegan to disappear.