Tree Training

"Kakashi-sensei, what are we doing outside in the forest?" Sakura asked Kakashi-sensei once he led us in the middle of the forest.

"Tree climbing." He replied simply, providing no further explanation.

Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke looked at him in confusion. However, I clapped my hands together as I realized what we were doing. "Oh! I remember! It's a type of training."

Kakashi-sensei nodded his head towards my direction. "It's exactly as she says."

"Tree climbing as training? Sounds boring!" Naruto exclaimed. 

"Well, this isn't normal tree climbing," Kakashi-sensei explained, "you're not gonna use your hands. (Y/N) want to demonstrate?"

"Hai!" I nodded enthusiastically.

This is one of the first things Enya-sensei taught us. It helped with chakra control. Surprisingly, it's harder than it looks, and it took me a while to master it. Same with Kyo, but with Wakako and her perfect-chakra-controlling self, she was able to master it in less than 5 minutes.

I walked up to the tree, focusing my chakra on my feet. Then, I began to walk up the trunk without a sweat. I've done this before, so it shouldn't be that bad.

"She's climbing..."

"Vertically..."

"With just her legs..."

Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke stared at my climbing in wonder. I decided to walk on a branch. When I stopped I was upside down, directly above them. Kakashi-sensei began to explain how to be able to do this.

I zoned out at his explanation since I've already heard it. "You can come down now," Kakashi-sensei called out to me. I jumped down with ease, just as Squad 7 began to attempt to climb the trees.

Ten minutes later and the turnout was the same. Naruto and Sasuke were struggling to get up the tree. Just watching them caused a sweat drop to appear on Kakashi-sensei and my head's. I was sitting on the ground, watching them.

"Teehee~ this is actually pretty easy~"

I looked up to see Sakura already on the highest branch. The two boys stared at her with awe and envy. Looks like Sakura is like Wakako, good at controlling their chakra.

Kakashi-sensei noticed this too, and I noticed he had that glint in his eye, that I knew he was plotting something. I sighed, this better be good. Kakashi-sensei spoke up, "Well it seems like Sakura is the closest to becoming Hokage, unlike someone here... and I guess the Uchiha clan isn't all that either..."

A sweat dropped appeared on my head. This will really get Sasuke and Naruto going...

I heard a rustle behind me, and I look to see Inari watching the training. I don't think he noticed that I noticed him yet. Seeing him melts my heart because I know the pain he carries. A pain of a missing person who filled your life with happiness, and now they don't...

Before I knew it, tears were pricking at my eyes. I rubbed my eyew quickly before anyone notices. Luckily, no one does.

Sakura came down from the tree and sat next to me, "Man! I'm wiped out!"

She doesn't have much stamina does she? I pushed this thought out as I smile at Sakura. "I remember when I did this type of training it drained me too." It really didn't.

"Oh really?"

"Mhmm."

After a moment of silence, Naruto walks up to us. "Um, do you have any tips (Y/N), Sakura, to help me?"