Judgement

Quick A/N:

Haha wow I'm terrible. This is an update long overdue. I swear I have been busy. I just graduated so the past couple months have been hectic with senior activities and preparing for college. But I will seriously try to update more often so enjoy!

The two of us stared each other down. Enya wasn't moving a muscle and neither was I. I took this moment to try to figure a plan of action. I need to make sure that I'm able to escape. I knew that killing the Elders would have repercussions and that I would be punished. But that would only occur if I would be captured.

I scanned the tent, trying to weigh my options of escape. There weren't people outside of the tent, but that doesn't mean that there are people lying in wait for me to run. They could be stationed strategically throughout the camp. Enya, as much as I hated to admit it, was a smart man. Outsmarting him isn't necessarily as hard as outsmarting Shikamaru, but I knew that it would feel like it would be that hard.

Interrupting my thoughts was a loud familiar female voice.

"Enya-sensei, is it true!?" I heard the sounds of two pairs of footsteps running towards the tent. The tent door flew open once more revealing the other members of my squad, Wakako and Kyo.

I tilted my head, letting out a big grin. "It's a reunion now, how fun."

The two put their attention on me and their eyes widened as they stared at the sight. They did the same as Enya did previously, scanning the scene behind me and my appearance. My smile disappeared as I stared at their looks of shock and slight disgust. Figures. I knew this is how they would react. A frown ended up on my face replacing my grin. "I don't like those looks on your faces."

Slipping the two kunais away, I reached back to grasp my katana. I pulled it out, channeling my anger into it. I wasn't happy with those looks on their face. I didn't like the expressions of the people who claimed to be 'my friends'. Now that they've seen my true self, I bet they'll want nothing to do with me.

"I don't like those looks at all." I growled.

They're just claiming to want to help you. They're waiting for the chance to capture you. There's no way that you can go back to the way things were before.

I pointed my katana at them. "Now if you excuse me, I must be leaving now."

That's when the three tensed up and went into a fighting position. "(Y/N), don't do this." Kyo told me.

But I didn't respond to him. Instead I charged and swung my katana at him. A loud clang reverberated as Enya jumped in the way, using a kunai to deflect the blade. He then twisted his body, landing a kick on my side. Instead of collapsing to the ground, I was able to land on my two feet. This isn't like fighting the Mizukage, but Enya became a jounin at a young age for a reason. He may be on the same level as Kakashi-sensei and Gai-sensei, if not better.

Pulling out another kunai from his pouch, Enya ran up to me. I slammed my palms to the ground, creating a giant wall of earth to rise in front of me. Enya was very skilled with his ninja tools and he was technical with his jutsus. With every move, every action he does, it is calculated or thought out.

Suddenly, the wall that blocked me exploded into pieces. I jumped back, noticing that it was Wakako that broke the wall. Upon making eye contact with her, she seemed to sadden.

"(Y/N)...I'm sorry." She said softly. I knew that she was referring to that day. Wakako continued, "I-I was being brash that day and wasn't thinking. I'm so sorry for everything I said. I regret everything."