Chapter 32

Lionel's POV

"Something is really fishy here. Kate will never get married and settle down. I'm damn sure that these reports are fake." I snapped at Ravi.

According to the report Kate married an Italian business tycoon, after dating for six months and is now settled with him somewhere in Italy.

But some how, I feel that this report is fucking fake. Kate would never step down from her position. She liked to be in power. She liked bossing arround and making people's life miserable.

But I think that I've heard that bastards name. Zane Costello. I'm trying my best to remember where but I think my brain is dead.

"Zane Costello is an Italian mafia boss. He's one of the five supreme mob bosses. I'm damn sure she married him to become the Italian mafia queen. Remember,  she loved to be in power." Ravi argued.

Aah!..... Of course! That's how I've heard his name. He's also known as 'One of the most handsome mob boss.' Handsome my ass!

"Hey! are you listening to me?" Ravi snapped his fingers in front of my face. I glared at him and he smiled sheepishly.

I hated when someone's hands comes near my face and this bloody fucker knew it.

"The next time your hand comes near my face, you'll be fingerless." I threatened him.
Suddenly an idea flashed in my mind.

"Damn, I'm a fucking genius!"I exclaimed and Ravi gestured me to speak. As if I need his permission.Asshole.

"If Zane Costello is one of the five supreme bosses, he must have close connection to capo di capi. He can be our ticket to the capo." I explained with a triumphant smile.

Ravi looked amused and gave me a fake grin. "And, how are you thinking of meeting Zane Costello, aka your ex girlfriends current husband?" He asked.

I gritted my teeth when he said that bastard was Kate's husband. Kate and him were in a living together relationship before I joined Xavier corp. The thought of someone else touching her still boils my blood and I hate that feeling.

No matter how strong I posed to be. Sometimes I feel like I still have feelings for her.

I quickly masked my annoyance and grinned. "That's what you're here for. You're my PA. Do something."I said.

He raised his eyebrows and gave me his infamous are you fucking kidding me? look.

"Forget it. I'm not suicidal." He snorted. I knew that I really needed my business face now for him to do what I said.

"Ravi, that was an order. Now shoo and get the work done." I said sternly and dismissed him.
But the brat didn't move an inch.

He was beyond annoyed.
"How do you think I can do it Lio? Just because I have friends in mafia,I can't meet someone like Zane Costello.
What do you expect me to tell him?
Hey Mr.Costello... My boss, whom your wife shagged and dumped on his ass is asking for an appointment to meet you so that you can be his ticket to meet Capo di Capi and ask capo about some fucking riddle? You're nuts if you think I'm gonna do that." he snapped.

I hissed in pain as soon as a pain shot through my head. These headaches have been very frequent. I really needed to control my stress.

"Just leave out the shagging , dumping and riddle part. Go fucking do something. Don't come in front of me without his appointment and I still don't completely believe that Kate is married." I hissed at him.

I was already beyond pissed and I had made up my mind. I was going to dig this up.

But first I need something to this pounding pain in my head. Headache is a real bitch. I searched up the cabinets for some Advil but found none. Shit! I've forgotten to get some.

I quickly got my keys from the drawers and drove to the pharmacy.
I clutched my head through out the drive to the pharmacy. Maybe asking Ravi not to show his face until he does the work was probably a bad idea.

I some how safely managed to drive to the pharmacy. I parked my car and stumbled out of the door. The headache seemed to increase as each seconds passed by.

I've never had a headache this worst. I gripped my hair harder when another wave of pain shot through my head.
Black spots filled my vision and I felt the ground getting nearer.

I felt someone gripping my shoulders and shouting at me to stay awake. I tried to stay awake but my body had another plans.

But I clearly saw a familiar face before darkness consumed me.

Andrew Sanchez! Kate's head bodyguard!

********************************
796 words.

Please vote