Chapter 30 - The Capo di Capi!

Lionel's POV

"Shit! My head hurts like a bitch." I cursed, pressing the palm of my right hand on my forehead.

"You should have  thought that before drinking your ass off last night." Ravi snapped before shoving a pill to my hand.

I clumsily swallowed the pill with water and glared at him.

"Remember that I'm still your boss before showing me that attitude." I threatened him.

He rolled his eyes at my comment.
"Then act like one! Be responsible Lionel. I can understand your frustration but you don't have to sleep with every girl you set your eyes on just because she dumped you." He snapped angrily.

His comment pissed me off. I closed my and gritted my teeth to control my anger. The mere mention of her is enough make my blood boil.

I opened my eyes and gave him my deadliest glare.
"Shut your damn mouth before I throw you out of my house. And Get the fuck out." I yelled.

His eyes widened and he ran out like a cat who's tail is on fire. Even he knows my temper.

I will not rest until Lawson Inc beats Xavier Corp and get's the top one position. Our profits are tremendous this year and all our shareholders believe that within few days, Lawson will be number one!

Speaking of which.... I have a meeting with the shareholders today. So,... That's why Ravi was pissed off. But I need a good sleep to feel fresh. I can't attend the meeting with reddish eyes.

With that thought I set an alarm and went back to sleep.
-----------
I woke up to the blinding light and rubbed my eyes. Damn!who opened the curtains?

"You're not in your room." I heard a familiar feminine voice.
I opened my eyes to see that indeed I wasn't in my room. I was somewhere in a place I don't recognize.

"Please don't tell me that you forgot this place already! It's only been five years... " I heard the same voice speak again. Wait a minute!I know this voice....and I know this woman who's sitting in front of me.

"My guardian angel! That means..... I'm in coma again?! Shit... but how? I was sleeping in my bed... b.." I started rambling. She huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Dude..... Hold your horses! you're not in coma again. You're just too drunk." she said and I sighed in relief.

"So.... Why did you grace me with your presence?" I asked sarcastically.

She frowned and glared at me.
"You don't have to be such an ass to me. It wasn't me who dumped your butt." she snapped.

Ouch! That hurt a little...

I sighed and realized my mistake.
"Okay, I'm sorry." I apologized and she showed me her million dollar smile.

"I just had to visit you to knock some sense into your head..... about your future wife, Katherine." She beamed.

I raised an eyebrow at the word 'future wife'.
" Katherine is a bitch and shes no one to me. She will never be my wife. Do you understand N.E.V.E.R." I scolded her.