Chapter 25- I'm getting married!

Lionel's POV

I woke up to the loud sound of my alarm. I quickly switched it off and ran my finger's through Kate's hair.

She was sleeping peacefully with her head on my arm. A smile danced on my lips as I covered her naked body with the blanket.

She mumbled some incoherent words in her sleep and snuggled closer to me. I sighed deeply and thought about last night.

Last night was the best night of my life. The sudden sound of my phone brought me out of my thoughts.

I quickly picked up the phone, without seeing the number.

"dudeimgettingmarried"my best friends voice boomed through the phone.

"Speak english you idiot!" I whisper yelled to him, quietly slipping off from bed, careful not to wake her up.

He took a deep breath and sighed.
"I said tgat I'm getting married." Drake said through the phone.

I opened and closed my mouth like a damn gold fish, still processing what he said.
"Haha... What a great joke, now tell me why you called me so early in the morning?" I asked.

I mean, seriously..... I'm not an idiot to believe that he's gonna get married. He doesn't have a girlfriend for Pete's sake!

And he surely isn't the one who believes in arranged marriage bullshit.

"Lio.... I'm really getting married,
like... in a month...."He said. Dissapointment was clear in his voice.
"What?!  I mean how?!...oh... Please don't tell me that you knocked some girl up and you're getting married because you wanna be a responsible father." I said.

I was still trying to digest his words.
"No dude,... It's complicated."he said.

I quickly regained my composure, taking a deep breath.
"Okay,..now where are you?" i asked him.

"In my pent house."he said.

"Okay,... You have fifteen minutes to come to my apartment and explain whatever the shit that's happening. If not.... I'm gonna kick your moronic ass." i yelled at him.

"Well fine, damn man.... I'm coming. No doubt that I'm gonna get my ass kicked anyways." he grumbled and disconnected the call.

I threw my phone on the couch and cursed "Shit, what has he gotten himself to?"

"Are you gonna meet your friend like this?" Kate's sweet voice boomed throughout the room.

I turned arround to see that she was wearing my oversized jumper. It came till just an inch above her knees. The sleeves were very long for her small hands.

She looked so adorable and damn sexy at the same time.
"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I crossed my arm on my bare chest.

She raised her eyebrows in amusement.
"Why don't you look at what you're wearing?... " She said.

I looked down in confusion which quickly turned into embarrassment.
I was butt naked. I looked at her to see her laughing her ass off.