Chapter-51

Katherine's POV

I sighed looking at Lionel who was peacefully asleep next to me. It was seven in the morning but there was no sign of him waking up any soon. I didn't want to wake up either.

For the first time in many years, I couldn't sleep. I stared at the scars on his body which were inflicted by his father. But the two scars on his chest always stood out the most. One was given by his father and the other one was the scar when he had to get a heart transplant.

People may think that Lionel is week because of how polite and empathetic he is. But I know the real truth. Lionel is the strongest person I have ever met. He didn't need guns and weapons to kill someone. The kindness in his eyes is the deadliest weapon in the world. He is my King. He is the one who will lead by my side. He is the future Capo. But I have to prepare him for that.

I can only protect him till I'm alive but after I'm gone, he's the one that has to protect himself and the family. Kindness holds no value in the mafia. I thought him how to be a CEO. It's now my responsibility to teach him how to be a Capo. I should start to train him as soon as possible.

My eyes roamed his gorgeous face. God had taken his time to create this man. His thick eyebrows, a long nose and his pink lips can drive any woman crazy. I've never felt so proud to call a man mine. This man has me wrapped around his little finger and he has no idea about it.

In a few days, he'll be my husband and the Godfather of Spanish mafia. And I couldn't think of a better man for this role.

"It's rude to stare mami." Lionel said in his raspy morning voice.

I chuckled, holding his cheek as I turned towards him, my arms supporting my weight.
"Who's teaching you these words?" I asked him, referring to the endearment.

He swatted my hand off before replying, "Ryder. He's teaching me 'the way's of Spanish mafia'" He rolled his eyes.

In a blink of an eye, I straddled him, holding both his hands above his head in my left hand and my right hand wrapped around his throat choking him a little but not enough to hurt him.

" What did I tell you about rolling your eyes gorgeous?" I whispered next to his ear.

" You said I look hot when I do it.." he said trying to hide his smile but failed miserably. I smirked when I felt his arousal near my thighs and tightened my grip around his neck.
"What was that baby boy?" I asked him, grinding my hips slowly.

He sucked in a harsh breath, trying to suppress a moan. " Katherine please..." He groaned, closing his eyes.

" Please what? " I asked him, kissing along his jaw. He groaned in frustration when I deliberately avoided kissing his lips. I could feel his heart thumping inside his chest. His cheeks were flushed pink.

"Wear something comfortable." I said getting off of him and walking towards the bathroom.

"What?" Lionel said, raising his brows in confusion. I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance. It feels like he's forgotten most of the rules in five fucking years. I turned it him glaring at his stupid face.

"Did I stutter?" I asked him sternly. Does he really think that I like repeating myself? Since the beginning of our relationship, I've informed him of all the rules.

Rule 1: Don't make me repeat myself.
Rule 2: Use your words when I ask you something.
Rule 3: When I tell you something, fucking obey it
Rule 4: Don't raise your voice against me.

Those were very simple and important rules. Maybe I should teach him again.

Lionel gulped with his eyes wide open and shook his head breaking rule number two. I rolled my eyes in irritation.
"Use your words Lionel."