Summer Days *50*

This chapter has my all time favorite result in it! The one I wrote for Ven in this chapter is so freaking amazing (that's just a biased opinion though...) I was just surprised I wrote one that I still like. As I rewrote these I realized how much better my writing has gotten...

___________________________________

You followed Big C into the portal everyone else followed closely behind you. Your eyes widened as you stepped onto the cold snowy area. The entire front half of the cabin had gaping holes here and there. As you walked inside you noticed that the interior of the cabin looked as if a tornado had ripped through the room.

"What happened?!" Cloud beat you to the question.

"Your friends decided to wake up from their little naps. Luckily they were only awake for a few minutes before they all dropped dead." Big C crossed his arms.

"Dead?!" You and everyone else cried.

Big C's eyes widened.

"They just passed out into unconsciousness again, don't worry. Ignore Cody's poor choice of wording." A lady said.

She wasn't as old as Doctor Davidson but was older then Melanie and Lauren.

"Hi I'm Hanna." She smiled warmly.

Hanna had medium length wavy orange brown hair. Her eyes were a hazel color and she had a beauty mark by the corner of her lip on the right side. She wore a gray hoodie that said USPC in big bold purple and blue letters on the front with regular blue jeans.

"I'm the assistant Doctor in the Recognition Sector."

Introductions were made quickly as everyone looked around for the others. Cloud walked away towards the back of the cabin.

But the only unconscious body that could be seen was Yazoo's.

"Hey!" Ven cried out seeing him.

He stomped over, "I say we break his jaw and call the cops."

A pair of familiar arms grabbed him from under his arms and swung him in the air so he faced the opposite direction.

"Not so fast there Venny." Gabe smirked.

He had a thin slice going from the top of his cheek down his shirt so you couldn't see it anymore.

He was out of his suit and now wore a pair of dark blue sweatpants with a plain white T-Shirt. His hair was damp and a towel hung around his neck so you assumed he had just got out of a shower.

"Wow Gabe you weren't kidding about him." Hanna giggled.

"Kidding about what?? Seriously, let me at him!" Ven yelled and tried to get to Yazoo's body again.

"You can't Ven sorry." Lauren walked out, in her hands was a large black box. Big C quickly took it from her and set it down on the table.

"She's right he was controlled too just like everyone else." You spoke up.

Ven scowled at Yazoo once more before turning away, muttering under his breath the entire time.

"Where is everybody Lauren?" You asked.

She nodded towards the back rooms, "They're in the back. We put them there."

"Did you give them the antidote?" Tifa questioned.

Lauren shook her head, "No they still aren't ready, it'll probably be another hour before they are."

They continued to talk about why everyone just didn't snap out of the control when you turned it off. Cloud walked back into the main room where everyone stood talking.